For Elliott... Injured!Mirage x Bloodhound

Bloodhound's POV

It was a horrific scene.

I saw Elliott on the ground, with injuries all over his body. Blood was pouring out from a bullet wound on his chest.

And the worst part...

I was the cause of that bullet wound.

I was not aiming at Mirage, but he happened to be in the way. Although I don't blame Elliott. I never will.

"My love, we must take you to Ajay at once!" I told the trickster.

He tried getting up, but it was all for nothing. His condition left him too weak. "I-I-I'm sorry, b-babe. I don't...think I am strong enough to get up."

I began to tear up, although it was impossible for anyone to view me crying with my mask, still covering my face, and helping me breath due to my lungs that were damaged in my earlier years...

Suddenly, the beast crawled over to me. The one that attacked Elliott and I. A prowler.

Elliott had no guns to defend himself, and I used the rest of my ammo with my Kraber. And to think I was the cause of the majority of the trickster's pain...it hurt more than any bullet to my chest.

"Elliott, if you do not survive, just know..." I said, then took off my mask. "I will die fighting for you, elskan."

He blushed. "You're...beautiful..."

I returned the blush. But I must not be distracted. I now have a Prowler to defeat, and with honor.

I pulled out my melee weapon, Raven's Bite. It was the same weapon used by my Uncle Artur.

I would be doing this in his honor, but instead...

"For Elliott..." I spoke before fighting the beast.

Timeskip 20 minutes

I have done it.

The Prowler has now fallen at my hands. My love for Elliott fueled my strength, and the Gods gifted me with the courage to fight. They understand my love for him.

"Woah, g-good job Hound..." I heard Mirage speak. The man was still on the ground, although he must have been watching me fight.

"E-Elliott!" I am quite alerted by him, as I rush to the trickster's aid. Now that I have time, I use a medkit on Elliott. It will do, for now.

"Elliott, please accept me deepest apologizes. It was unintentional for me to harm you." I began explaining.

"N-No, babe. I-I, I get it. You didn't want to shoot me. I was in the way." He acknowledged.

I smile, but remember that my mask is not on, so Elliott can see my face.

Well, anything to help my love not be in pain~