We...killed for each other... Yandere!Crypto x Yandere!Octane

Not Requested

Plot: Crypto murders the people who have feelings for Octane as an attempt to make sure no one steals Octane from him, without knowing that Octane is doing the exact same thing.

(A/N): WARNING! BLOOD, GORE, AND DEATH!

Narrator POV

The sound of a blade slicing through human flesh was the only noise Lifeline could hear as she held onto her last remaining seconds of life. She couldn't move. She couldn't speak. Tears streamed from her glossy eyes as all life left her body. No last breath came from Ajay Che.

Crypto chuckled, removing the knife from the medic's chest, and watching the blood ooze. "내가 경고 했어, 바보. Octavio is mine~"

He didn't hate Lifeline herself per say, but he resented her feelings for the daredevil. The Hacker was willing to kill anyone who tried to take away his love.

Tae Joon Park smiled as he looked at the corpse of Lifeline. He picked up the dead weight, and thought about where he should dispose of the body. Crypto had many possible solutions, but he decided to burn the corpse, and sweep up the ashes. No one would ever know.

He left the dropship, holding Ajay's lifeless figure, as he dropped it on the ground of World's Edge, where the dropship had taken all legends. Crypto dug through his pockets until he pulled out a match, which he set on fire, and threw onto Lifeline's body.

He watched her body burn, as the flames grew higher. The Korean male laughed maniacally, enjoying every second, until she was nothing but ashes, that blew away in the wind.

Crypto smiled as he went back inside the dropship. The quiet legend walked into a room where some of the legends were socializing. This group of legends consisted of Bangalore, Mirage, Octane, Wattson, Fuse, and Pathfinder.

Although Tae didn't care to find out what everyone was discussing, he picked up small bits of information. Bangalore was scolding Mirage for flirting with her, as Anita is a lesbian. Pathfinder was asking Fuse where babies come from, as the Salvonian refused to answer.

Octane grinned as he noticed Crypto, and approached the taller one. "Hey amigo! What's up?"

Tae blushed lightly. "Nothing much...What about you?"

Octavio rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I was just trying to find you, amigo! I wanted to say that, well, I-"

His words were interrupted as the French female named Wattson greeted Crypto with a hug. "Bonjour, Crypto!"

The speed demon growled lightly as he watched Tae hug her back hesitantly. "Ya, hey Natalie..."

Octavio Silva was quick in figuring out what he would have to do. It was painfully obvious that Wattson had feelings for Crypto.

He was fueled with rage as he death glared at the electrical engineer.

Tae, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable with how close Wattson was to him. He didn't like people being close to him unless they were Octane.

The older legend sighed, "Sorry, but I need to leave...See you later, Tavi..."

Octane blushed at the nickname. He was used to other people calling him Tavi, but not his own crush.

Then Octane remembered his problem. Wattson.

He smirked, "Hey amiga, would you follow me, por favor?" The demon twitched slightly, both from rage and drugs.

Natalie titled her head. "Oh? Sure mon ami!"

Octane happily lead Wattson to a dark room, where he assumed he was alone with her.

"So chica, I'm guessing you like Crypto?" He asked.

She blushed, "Oui...I really do love him..."

The daredevil growled, pulling out his butterfly knife. "Well, too bad, perra. He's mine!"

The Mexican male wasted no time in stabbing the younger female's chest, the blade puncturing her heart.

She yelped out in pain, and collapsed to the floor. Wattson was going to die already, but that didn't stop Octane.

He stabbed her chest. Over and over again. More wounds were created all over her body. A pool of blood scattered across the metal floor. Octavio didn't stop even after she died. He kept stabbing, cutting her body, until it was mangled and hardly kept together.

He stood up, laughing at her mutilated corpse. Wattson was gone, and Crypto belonged to him.

The door to the room opened, and in fear, Octane turned around, butterfly knife in hand, ready to attack any witnesses.

But it wasn't what he expected.

Tae had just entered the room, dragging Wraith's corpse into the room. He was smirking until he saw Octane, and dropped the body.

"S-Silva?"

"T-Tae?"

Crypto noticed Wattson's dead body, as Octane noticed Wraith's.

"A-Amigo?" Octavio became nervous. "Th-This isn't what it looks like...And what did you do to Wraith?"

Tae sighed, and decided to confess the truth. "...She was trying to take you from me...Now why did you kill Natalie?"

Octane averted his eyes, ashamed. "You see amigo, she was in love with you, but I want you..."

Crypto's eyes widened. "We...killed for each other..."

"Mhm...Te amo..." The shorter male hugged his crush.

Crypto hugged back, kissing the demon's cheek. Tae didn't care that Wattson was dead. Octane loved him, and that's all that mattered.