You may have a second chance... Bloodhound x Fuse

Requested by Ominus_Potato

Plot: Fuse apologizes to Bloodhound for trying to slap their butt.

Narrator POV

The hunter sighed, thinking back to a childhood memory they had, of playing with their uncle Artur.

They hummed a song they remember their parents singing to get the young Bloth Hoondr to bed. Those memories always warmed their heart.

"Uncle Artur, my next kill is for you..." Bloodhound whispered to themself.

They took a stroll outside, admiring the beauty of Olympus. The nonbinary hunter especially found beauty in Autumn Estates. They enjoyed relaxing in a chair, watching the autumn leaves flow through the air. Pure silence was a bonus. Bloodhound was allowed to relax here after the games and enjoy the breathtaking scenery for hours.

Until it was interrupted by a certain Australian legend.

"Ah, didn't know you would be 'ere, Hound! I ain't complanin' though, I wanted to have a word with ya." Fuse spoke up.

Bloodhound sighed, already annoyed by Fitzroy. Although they remained silent.

"Aw, don't tell me you still feel salty about when we first met! It's not my fault that I'm pansexual!" He joked.

"Your sexuality is none of my concern, Truflandi fífl. I do not wish to speak with you, Walter." They replied, still annoyed by the older male.

"Oh, ya using my name? Never heard that before~" Fuse teased.

The technological tracker growled, pointing a knife to Walter's chest.

"If your intentions are not important, I suggest that you leave me alone..." They threatened.

Fuse was not frightened by the hunter's intimidating stance, but his tone did become much more serious.

"Alright then mate, I'll stop with the jokes. I...did have a real reason to see ya..." The explosives enthusiast admitted, surprising the bothered hunter.

They looked into his eyes, searching for any sign of trickery, until Bloodhound lowered their knife.

Walter Fitzroy grinned. "Okay, I came over to...just, apologize."

Under the hunter's mask, they raised an eyebrow. "You...want to apologize?"

Fuse nodded. "It was bloody rude of me to even TRY slapping your arse. I...wish it never happened. Bad choice on me part, mate."

Bloodhound was curious about why someone like Fuse would even bother to apologize.

Although they could sense that his words were genuine.

"I...forgive you, Fuse. I just ask that it never happens again..." Bloodhound requested.

The aussie held back laughter. "Sure thing mate! And uh, maybe I can take you out for a cold one some time, to make up for it?"

The hunter nodded. "I...suppose so, Walter...You may have a second chance..."

"Bloody great! See ya later, mate!" Fitzroy waved goodbye to Bloodhound as he ran off to inspect his canon, which he left in his room.

The hunter enjoyed the silence once again, until a voice spoke up, which flustered Bloodhound.

"Is he really the one the Allfather has destined me to fall in love with?"