It's okay, love... Loba x Bloodhound

Requested by JunkMunk

Plot: Loba helps Bloodhound get over their fear of heights.

(A/N): In this story, Revenant is finally dead, and Loba and Bloodhound are a couple. Also parts of my AU 😊

Narrator POV

The nonbinary hunter cried silently in their room, having a panic attack from a past memory.

Unknown to most, Bloodhound was afraid of heights.

Why, you may ask? It's a story they keep to themself...

Though the other legends had noticed Bloodhound's bizarre behavior. Bloodhound became paranoid, antisocial, and triggered to kill at the slightest mention of heights.

Although, the legend who noticed these acts the most was Bloodhound's girlfriend, Loba Andrade.

After the hunter managed to end the simulacrum's life once and for all, they began dating Loba. They had been together for months now, yet the flirty female was unaware of her lover's secret.

Despite this, the translocating thief still knew that Bloodhound needed help.

She walked through the halls, enjoying the silence, until she heard a soft cry from Bloodhound's dwelling.

The female wasted no time in entering her significant other's room. She saw the technological tracker curled up on their bed, sobbing.

"Bloodhound, are you okay?" Loba asked, very concerned.

They sat up, and Loba could see their face without the mask. Their beautiful silver eyes filled with the sadness of a traumatic past, and their messy dark red hair, so soft, yet not the matter at hand.

Although the female was caught off guard by her lover's beauty, she stayed focused, ignoring the blush on her face.

"Elskan, I have a secret that I have never told another felagi, but perhaps I should tell you..." Bloodhound suggested.

The woman didn't speak up, she just waited for them to speak.

"When I was a young child, still with my parents, I was carefree and playful. I didn't ever think ahead, or act carefully. One day, I was playing near the waterfall, admiring the scenery of Mother Nature, and speaking to the birds. What I didn't notice was that the rock I was stepping on to cross the waterfall was slippery. And what happened? I slipped, and fell. It was very frightening to fall to impending death. Although...I suppose the Gods choose for me to live to see another day. It was all a blur, but a mysterious individual caught me before I landed. I can still remember the clashing sound of metal, and the blur of red, glowing amber eyes staring into mine. That part of the memory was fuzzy, meaning to this day, I am unaware of who saved my life..." They explained the story.

Loba was shocked. A side to her partner she never knew about...

And the person they described...was...familiar...

Bloodhound began tearing up again, but this time, they had their girlfriend's shoulder to cry on.

"Shh...It's okay, love..." She comforted her distressed lover.

That day, Loba didn't leave Bloodhound's side. She was ready to comfort them, and promised to always be there for them, when Bloodhound was scared.

And after, she was grateful for the one that saved them.

It didn't matter who they were, what mattered was that Loba was caring to her lover.