Vanilla? Mirage x Wraith

(A/N): The title idea is from Mirage x Wraith being a "vanilla" ship.

Mirage's POV

"So Renee, you wanna, uh, go out again? Maybe for icecream?" I asked my girlfriend.

We had been a couple for a month now, and this would be our third date.

I am so lucky to be dating someone as hot as Renee. She is like, so cool, and waaaaaaay smarter than me. I mean what? No one is smarter than me, right? Uh, maybe she is an exception.

Wraith might even be prettier than me. Yeah, you heard it, my mind. Might. Be. Prettier. See? I can be nice.

Aaaanyways, yeah. I like Wraith. I asked her out, and now I have a girlfriend. Probably the best one ever.

And I totally looked cool while asking Renee to be my girlfriend. Yep. Definitely. 100%. Not lying at all.

Wraith's POV

Elliott told me where we can go to get icecream. He wanted to drive me there, but considering Mirage doesn't have a driving license, I figured my portal would be safer, as I don't remember how to drive.

Timeskip 5 minutes

We made it to the icecream stop. Elliott walked up to the cashier, who was a female, and began talking with a flirtatious tone, "Hey hotstuff~ Icecream for two?"

I elbowed him. I also gave him a glare which he came to understand meant I did not want him flirting with others.

The cashier rolled her eyes. "Okay simp. What flavour?" She asked Mirage.

Elliott paused. He didn't know what flavour to get. The guy could do was look to me for an idea. I whispered the flavour I wanted into his ear.

"Vanilla?" He informed the annoyed lady.

She wrote down the order, and handed the list off the someone else.

Timeskip 10 minutes

Our icecream finally arrived. It was served in a bowl, with two spoons intertwining. How...cheesy, but kind of cute...

Elliott dug in, eating the icecream at a fast rate, but in only took him 6 seconds until-

"Ah! Brainfreeze!"He yelled in pain.

I giggled softly to myself, and kissed his cheek.

The trickster only blushed, and kissed me in return, which caused me to lightly blush.

What an idiot, but he is my idiot.