Just friends... Heartbroken!Wattson x Wraith

(A/N): Mention of Lifeline x Octane and Wraith x Bangalore

Wattson's POV

I can't believe it.

Octavio rejected me. It hertz so much to be rejected. Well, electrical puns don't work well for a heartbreak.

But why?

I spotted Lifeline and Octane having a conversation, and then they kissed.

"Te amo, Ajay~" He cooed into Lifeline's ear. She blushed in repsonse.

Octane was in love with Lifeline.

I know these feelings should not be so important, but they are so painful...

Timeskip 2 months

Narrator POV

Wattson had distanced herself from the other legends for 2 months, not wanting to be rejected again.

But it would not last...

Wraith had been trying to help Wattson feel better. But why? Wraith wanted to help the heartbroken legend.

"Wattson, it's okay. I'm here for you if you need anyone..." She assured the young electrical engineer.

Natalie smiled, "Zhank 'ou Wraith. Maybe zhis will not be so bad after all."

Wraith had a soft spot for the younger French woman. She cared very much about Wattson.

Over the months, Natalie Paquette was not scared of rejection anymore, Renee helped her.

She was in love with Renee.

Wattson's POV

I have grown feelings for Wraith. She is very kind to me, and protects me in the ring.

I love her.

Wraith is the one for me. I will confess my love to her tomorrow!

Timeskip to Tomorrow

With a flower in my hand, I go to Renee's room, and knock on her door. "Wraith, are 'ou in zhere?" I call out, waiting for her response.

Wraith's POV

I heard a knock on my door, followed by Wattson's voice. She asked if I was here.

"Yes, you can come in Natalie!" I confirmed, allowing her to enter my room.

As she entered, I noticed Wattson was blushing, and...holding something behind her back? I hope this doesn't mean that she...

"Wraith, I-I just wanted to say zhat, I, u-um..." She stuttered.

Suddenly, she pulled out the object hiding behind her back. It was a rose.

"I love you Renee! S'il te plaît, sois ma petite amie!" She confessed, while handing me the flower.

I am such a terrible person for what I am going to say...

"Wattson, what you did was sweet, but-" I looked at her face before continuing, she had a huge smile on her face.

"I don't feel the same way." I admitted.

Wattson's happy attitude then changed, she looked at me with shock. "Wh-What?" She asked with confusion.

"I'm so sorry, but I think we should be...Just friends..." I suggested, feeling very guilty.

Wattson smiled, but not a happy one. I could tell she was fighting back tears. "Okay Wraith, I understand. Sorry for bothering 'ou." She said, and then ran out of my room.

Wattson's POV

It happened again.

Another rejection.

But it all makes sense.

I was too blind to understand that she was in love with Bangalore. They always hung out with each other, but I never thought about it.