I should have worn a shirt. Mirage x Crypto

Gift for Holly_Volturi

Plot: Mirage walks into Crypto's room at the wrong time, embarrassing both males.

Mirage's POV

I was in my room, all alone. I looked around, admiring the pictures and fanart of myself. I had a lot of it! Fans really seem to like the Mirage!

There was even some fanart of me and the other legends! It was pretty cool, but I was shipped with a lot of the legends. Most of the shipping fanart was usually about me and Wraith, but sometimes there was some about Bloodhound and I, Octane, even Pathfinder!

But I had also received fanart of me and Crypto. And a LOT of it. Of course, I didn't like recieving it. I fon't like Crypto! Why would I ever? It's not like I think about him everyday, or would like to make him some porchops, and I DEFINITELY never imagine Crypto without a shirt. Nope. Never.

But he would have nice muscles-

I MEAN, no, no way. He doesn't like me, and I don't like him!

I don't like his hot accent, or soft hair, or...or...The guy's dumb drone! Wait, I did I say hot accent and soft hair? I meant- ANNOYING ACCENT AND UGLY HAIR! Y-Yeah...that's what I meant!

Why do people think I like him? I'm not a simp or anything!

Better yet, I made the decision to check on Crypto right now, and tell that old man how much I DON'T love him...

I walked through the halls, looking for Crypto's room. His room was far from mine, which was kind of a bummer...I mean IT WAS NICE!

And was I certain he was there? Nope, but I am probably right. That dude doesn't seem to like hanging out with the other legends that much. The only one he seems to tola- tolereee- torate- TOLERATE! The only legend he seems to tolerate is Wattson. But that makes sense, they do have things in common...

He probably likes her...

Which doesn't matter at all! It's not like I'm jealous! Who, me? Jealous of Crypto? Nah, that's never happening...

I finally made it to his room, and to prove my so-called "burning hatred" for the guy, I opened his door without knocking.

"Hey loser, what's up-" I gasped when seeing Crypto.

He faced me with a look of shock, but what really caught my eye was the fact that he was shirtless. Crypto had such...nice abs and...god, he even has muscles! How did he hide this amazing body so well?

"Witt, what are you doing?" He suddenly asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Snwndiwhwkc8ehpa7cbeod r. Iwjeosb I-I WHAT HUH?" What I said was something along those lines.

He growled, "Witt, get out."

I felt myself have a nosebleed and fall to the ground.

Crypto's POV

I gasped, catching Elliott before he hit the ground.

"Witt, wake up!" I yelled.

He made incoherent noises, and then I realized.

He was looking at my chest.

I should have worn a shirt.