I like your buddy! Horizon x Lifeline

(A/N): I guess this ship is kind of weird, but I figured the two ladies might bond over having drones as best friends!

Horizon's POV

Me 'n NEWT have been pals for the longest time. We really get along. But I'm starting to think that I need more company that just NEWT.

There was a wee legend who I have take interest in. Her name is Lifeline, and I have noted that she also has a mechanical buddy. If I remember correctly, she called it "Drone of Compassion" or DOC for short.

It's a cute little drone, I must say. And I love it when DOC heals me after a long battle.

But I can't forget the lady who deploys it. Lifeline. She's a smart one really.

I grown to like 'er. I was even thinking the of us could set NEWTie and DOC up on a cute little playdate! And maybe while we are at it, I could ask Ajay out too! I must say, the idea is a little nerve-wreaking, but I have trekked the galaxies before. How hard can this be?

But before I could begin the search for the lovely medic, she approached me. "Hey Mary, yuh ain't too hard tuh read. Sumtin' tells me that ya be interested in DOC." Lifeline began speaking.

I was shocked. Was I really THAT easy to read? "Och, yeah. Something like that, dear. I-I was wondering if little NEWT and DOC could have a cute little playdate? I mean, I like your buddy!" I offered the younger female.

Lifeline's POV

Huh. I knew she would ask. Well, it sounds cute, so I'll accept. "Yeah, sounds like a date." I winked at the scientist.

I noticed her blush. "I mean for the bots, love!" I assured the older lady, trying to calm her down.

"No no, it's okay." She tried to tell me. "Although, I wouldn't mind a date with ya, darlin..." Horizon stammered.

Her words surprised me, but I kind of like her too. It would be worth getting to know Mary a little better.

"Sure, I'd love a date~" I confirm.

"Oh, that's just pure wonderful, dear!" She exclaimed.

I smiled. I just really love Horizon's enthusiasm.