Can you keep a secret? Crypto x Mute!Reader

Not Requested

Plot: Crypto shares a secret he has kept from (Y/N) for years...

Narrator POV

Crypto had always been a man of many secrets. He was constantly on the run from "them" whoever they were, Tae never bothered to tell you.

You were his best friend and partner in crime. He trusted you with so many of his secrets, and you were the only person he wanted to hang out with.

Being mute, you couldn't talk to the other legends, but Crypto learned sign language so he could understand you, what a sweet boy.

Although you knew most of his secrets, there was still one he was keeping from you:

His love interest.

You were shocked to find out that he was in love at all, but heartbroken at the same time. You had feelings for Crypto after knowing the hacker for years. You assumed his crush was Wattson, they did talk a lot, after all.

One day, your curiousity got the best of you, and you went up to Crypto and tapped him on his shoulder.

"당신은 나를 놀라게했다! What do you need, (Y/N)?"

Your POV

I need to know Crypto's crush! Even if it isn't me, I will learn to support him!

I want to know who your crush is, you signed.

Crypto's POV

They want to know my crush? I can't tell them! They won't like me back! But, I can't just hide this forever...

"Alright then...can you keep a secret?" I asked (Y/N).

They nodded with excitement.

Please, I am so excited! (Y/N) signed to me once again.

"Alright then." I said. I began to blush.

"My love interest...is you, (Y/N). 사랑해." I confessed.

Your POV

Tae...loves me?

"괜찮아. I understand if you don't like me ba-" I cut Tae off with a kiss.

"I love you too!" I spoke for the first time. It shocked me! As I tried to speak again, I was unable to...

Crypto's POV

(Y/N) can talk?! 내가 인정해야만한다, their voice is very angelic.

"(Y/N), can I be your boyfriend?" I asked.

(Y/N) nodded happily. I guess we can both find happiness. 불가능한 것은 없다.