Wow, you're fast! Father!Octane x Child!Reader

Requested by asexual_legend

Plot: Octane tries convincing (Y/N) into living the the speedy life.

(A/N): Some Lifetane

Octane's POV

"Eyy (Y/N), you wanna learn how to run fast like your cool dad? It will be fun!" I offered to my child.

They didn't seem too interested, and continued reading a book about doctors with Ajay. "No thanks dad. I like reading with mom!"

Lifeline and I both blushed at what (Y/N) said, but we brushed it off.

Ajay laughed. "Silva, ya kid got the smartz ya lack. Take it from them!"

Narrator POV

"Ugh, por favor (Y/N)? If we go racing just once, I will take you out for some helado! My treat!"

Lifeline rolled her eyes, and (Y/N) perked up. "¿Helado? Sí! ¡Me encanta el helado!"

Octavio smirked under the mask. He always knew some way to get his child interested.

Ajay grumbled quietly, but then yelled out, "Fine, but NO stim for (Y/N)!"

Octane was excited, "I promise, mi amor!"

He ran to a racing track far from Ajay Che.

Timeskip 15 minutes

"Okay, because your mother Che will not let you take drugs, when we race, I won't either!" Octane decided. He wanted to be fair to his younger one anyways!

The two got started on the racing trick.

"Ready..."

"Set..."

"Go!"

Octane and (Y/N) began running. Although the speed demon had always been a fast runner, (Y/N) was extremely fast as well. They passed him at one point, but near the end of the finish line, Octavio managed to pull off the win.

At the end of the race, (Y/N) was disappointed in themself for losing, but their father patted them on the back.

"Wow, you're fast!" Octane exclaimed. "¡Buen trabajo, joven!"

(Y/N) was happy that their father was proud of them.

"¡Gracias, papa! ¡Te amo!" The young one hugged Octane.