I will... Mirage x Wraith

Gift for WraithBear10

Plot: Mirage prepares a surprise for Wraith on Valentine's Day, but it's more than she would ever know...

Mirage's POV

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I moved my arm to turn off the alarm. As the noise stopped, I smiled, cuddling in closer to my girlfriend, Renee. She was still asleep.

Wait, why did I set that alarm again? Oh, right! I forgot!

Today is Valentine's Day, and I wanted to surprise Wraith! It's going to be so amazing, and she'll love it! I think-

"Mmm..." She started waking up, and wrapped her arms around me. "Eli?"

"Hey babe~" I greeted the hottest girl in the Outlands.

"Why did you wake up?" Renee asked. "It's 6:00am..."

Oh shoot, what should I tell her?! "Um, I just wanted to get up, and uh, you know! Chill out with my decoys!"

I could see her smile as she sat up and kissed my cheek. "Same handsome boy..." They went back to sleep almost immediately.

Yes, this is perfect! Now I can prepare that surprise!

I left my bedroom, allowing Wraith to sleep a bit longer.

Now you may be wondering what the surprise is. I don't wanna reveal it completely, but what I will say is that it's going to be very romantic! I went to Lifeline's room, because she had the supplies I need.

I knocked on her door. "Hey Ajay! I need the 'special' stuff!"

She opened the door. "Ah, I see yuh plan on finally doin' it tuhday, huh?"

I nodded, "Yup! Did you make sure everything is ready?"

"Of course I did, Witt!" She handed me a box. Inside, there was a picnic basket, some roses, and a red blanket. Perfect!

"Now did you remember what you had ta bring, boy?" Lifeline reminded me.

"How could I forget? It's what will make this day worth it!" I patted my pocket, which contained a small item in it.

Timeskip 4 hours

"Hey hotstuff~" I whispered into Wraith's ear, waking her up.

Her beautiful eyes fluttered open, and she stretched. "Mirage?"

"The one and only~" I winked. "C'mon babe, I made you breakfast!" I handed her a breakfast tray that had some chocolate chip pancakes and coffee.

She smiled when seeing the tray. "Thanks Eli..."

I gave her the tray, and let her eat. She occassionally fed me bites of her pancakes, which were very delicious with her love!

Wait, does this make me a simp?

Timeskip 2 hours

"E-Elliott! Where are you taking me?"

I was carrying her in my arms, running over to a garden that Pathfinder had been taking care of over the years. So many cool flowers! Roses, uh, what other kind of flowers are there?

"Here we are, babe! Go smell the flowers! I did, and they remind me of you!" I exclaimed.

She glanced at me with a concerned expression. "Have you been sniffing m-"

"NO NO NO! That all came out wrong!" I blurted, feeling nervous. I mean, ha, what kind of weirdo would sniff someone, especially a hot girl? Not me! "I mean they remind me of how sweet and beautiful you are! Yeah!"

Wraith rolled her eyes, and I got a perfect look at the color of her eyes...something blue? Either way, it's pretty! "Sure then, Eli." Then she began sniffing the flowers.

Perfect! I quickly gathered all the supplies I got from Lifeline, and set it up. And I totally didn't have Octane carry them for me. Nope! I did it all by myself! 100% correct!

Okay I lied-

The blanket was covering the patch of grass it touched. I didn't know if Wraith would like it, but red is the most romantic color~

I placed everything else down, and opened up the picnic basket. There were porkchops?! Who put that in there?!

But porkchops were not the only food I brought. I made sure to get some croissants, courtesy of Wattson! She also suggested I bring an appleteni, which is Renee's favorite drink!

It only took me a few minutes to set up the picnic, and when I was done, she was lying on the ground, smelling a rose. I crawled over to my sexy girlfriend so I could lay next to her, but as I got closer, I noticed she has a few rose petals on her body.

Oh god.

Oh god.

I'm simping hard again.

I booped her nose. "Hey Rae!"

Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled, "I like opening my eyes to see you, Elliott..."

My face heated up. "Y-Yeah, I'm pretty handsome, huh?"

She nodded. "Did you want to show me anything, babe?"

I grinned, helping her up. "Yes I do! Check it out!"

I pointed to the picnic I set up for her, and then winked. "How do you like it, hotstuff?~"

"Elliott..." Wraith began.

Oh, she loves it! Doesn't she? Renee is literally speechless-

"I just ate food two hours ago." The female finished.

Right-

"Well uh, I didn't eat!" I responded, then lifted up a glass of appleteni. "But I did get you a drink~"

"Hm, thanks." Wraith noted, and sat next to me on the blanket, and started drinking her beverage.

"Anything for you, babe~"

Timeskip 4 hours

Renee and I had spent about 4 hours together on this picnic. At one point, she cuddled into me and gazed at the clouds. They looked nice, but she was prettier.

Until I remembered: It's time to confess...

"Uh, babe? Could you get up for a moment?" I asked her.

Wraith nodded, amd sat up. "Yes Elliott?"

I gulped nervously, and took a deep breath. "R-Renee, I have loved you for a very long time. Ever since we first talked, all I wanted was to spend my life with you. For a long time, I shut a lot of people out of my life, because I was worried about losing them...But I know I won't lose you..."

Her cheeks were rosy red. "E-Elliott? Why are you saying th-"

I pulled out a small box from my pocket, and opened it, revealing a diamond ring. She gasped lightly.

I looked into her eyes. "I want to be closer to you. I love you Renee. I-I...um, will you marry me?"

Wraith covered her mouth, and some tears trickled down her face, as she exclaimed, "Yes!"

She hugged me tightly, and kissed my lips. "I will..."