M-Mama? Horizon x Child!Reader

Your POV

I have not seen my mom for 2 years. She said that she needed to go out and get some bread. But why mama? We had plenty of bread at home! Why did she lie to me? Mama never lies!

But maybe she does...

Maybe when she told me about that paper with smoke coming out of it in her mouth, it was something else. Maybe the yelling I have heard between mommy and daddy was worse than mommy told me. Maybe all the times I wanted her to play with me, and she said "I'm too busy!" She was lying. Maybe when she promised to take me to that concert but got lost, she was wrong.

I am so sad without mama. Daddy has been raising me all alone.

But recently, I have watched this TV show about the Apex Legend games. I really enjoy it, and I want to join when I am older! I especially like the legend called Horizon. She looks like mommy! Though, way happier...

I decided to ask my dad if I can meet the legends, "Daddy! I wanna see them in real life!" I exclaimed while pointing to the TV.

He smiled, "Well, okay. You deserve it after being such an obedient and great child, after all."

Daddy took me to meet them all.

I was very impressed with how cool they all are! Bloodhound loves birds, and so do I, Gibraltar is like an awesome dad, Lifeline knows a lot about medicine, Pathfinder is very nice and funny, Bangalore says weird things that are funny, Wraith makes cool portals, Mirage has cool jokes, Octane is so fast, Wattson is nice, and Loba gave me a gold necklace!

I was not allowed to see Caustic, Crypto, Revenant, and Rampart for some reason...

I was finally ready to met Horizon. As I walked up to her, she became more familiar.

Horizon turned around to greet me, "Why hello dearie-" And she gasped. Was she scared of me?

Then I realized.

"M-Mama?" I let out to her.

Mommy smiled. "Och, my little (Y/N)!" She pulled me in for a hug.

I was upset with mommy, but right now, I will enjoy seeing her after 2 years...