You showed me happiness... Pathfinder x Depressed!Reader

Not Requested

Plot: Pathfinder prevents (Y/N)' suicide.

TRIGGER WARNING: IF YOU SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, DON'T READ THIS!

This is going to be very angsty...

Narrator POV

It was really hard to be happy when life never was in your favor.

All the legends hated you. They constantly bullied and abused you, while others ignored your existence.

And your parents? Heh, they had never supported you, they disowned you, even!

You felt worthless, like it would be better off if you were dead.

The only thing in the entire universe that was not terrible to you was Pathfinder. He always tried to befriend you, and because you never had a friend before, you accepted his request. He constantly helped you feel better, happier. And overtime, you fell in love with the optimistic blue robot.

How could you not love him? He was sweet, cute, he cared about you, and loved you like a best friend!

Despite his efforts, though. You were still sad. Very sad. Life is still pain.

Your POV

It would be better if I was gone, said the negative voices in my head. Just die. Nobody cares about you. Pathfinder is lying about caring for you. He hates you! Everyone does! Kill yourself!

Fine. I'll do it. I'm sick of living. Sick of going through so much pain. These emotions, are too much for me.

Timeskip 4 hours later

I just finished a battle, and got yelled at by my team, again. I'm just a mistake. Before I left, though, I took a Wingman. Perfect. A shot to the head can kill me.

I took the Wingman and snuck into my room.

As I was about to pull the trigger, a voice called for me.

"Friend? What are you doing?"

It was Path. I can't believe it.

"O-Oh...hi buddy. Can you please leave? We can talk later." I lied. We would never talk again.

"Sorry, friend, but I can't do that." Pathfinder stated as he took the Wingman from me.

"Hey! Give it back!" I yelled.

"Were you going to hurt yourself, friend?" Pathfinder asked.

"I-" I noticed his emoji was a sad one. Darn. I hurt his feelings. Now I really deserve to die.

Path is waiting for an answer. I should give him one...

"No...I was going to kill myself..." I said.

Pathfinder's POV

I am shocked! Why would my friend (Y/N) want to do that? Why would anyone want to take their own life?

Well, I need to help (Y/N) feel better.

"(Y/N), please...the other legends would be sad if you were gone!" I assured them.

"NO THEY WOULD NOT! THEY TELL ME TO KILL MYSELF! THEY ALL HATE ME! EVERYONE DOES! EVEN I HATE MYSELF!" yelled (Y/N).

They start to cry. Oh no! Well, I should confess the truth to them...after I comfort them, of course.

"I don't hate you, friend." I say.

(Y/N) looks up at me and says, "You don't hate anyone, Pathy..." They smile. Looks like I am on the right path!

"Well, um, friend...I love you! But not like I love everyone else! I feel so happy when I am around you, I just wish we could be in a deeper relationship. I know you are going through a tough time, but just know that I care about you, friend! I love you! I would be sad if you were gone..." Pathfinder confessed.

Your POV

He feels the same way...

He is right. I can't give up! I'll live, I'll live for him!

"I love you too Pathfinder. I love you because you showed me happiness..."