I am very proud of you... Parent!Bloodhound x Child!Reader

Requested by Im-hisokas-wife

Plot: Bloodhound tells (Y/N) to catch a.certain someone in order to prove they are ready for the hunt.

(A/N): Some Miragehound will be here!

Bloodhound's POV

"Ungur (Y/N), what are you interested in doing right now, my little one?" I asked my child.

They smiled. "Foreldri, because I have always wanted to be like you, I want to learn how to hunt!"

I felt a small sense of pride, knowing that my child wanted to be like me, as they saw me in such an amazing way. Although I was unsure if hunting was a good idea for my ungur one...

"I find your excitement for the hunt to be very supportive. I would normally say no, but, your interest in the hunt has changed my mind." I told (Y/N).

They gave me a cute grin, and cheered. "Yay! Thank you so much!" (Y/N) hugged me. I am glad see that they saw me as a good foreldri...

But maybe an easier trial is needed, just for fun...

Timeskip 5 minutes

I decided to make this interesting. "Alright my hugrakkur einn, Elliott is sitting all alone. If you can capture the trickster and bring him to me, you will have completed your first trial." I explain to (Y/N).

I looked into their eyes to see what mischievous thoughts they could be having.

"Oh, so then you can finally go on a date with them!" They figured.

Under my mask, I felt flushed from (Y/N)'s comment. Although I do have romantic feelings for Elliott, I can't be distracted by him.

"Nei elskan mín. Náðu honum núna, veiðimaður!" I requested of (Y/N) in our native language.

They nodded, and began stalking Elliott.

Your POV

I must catch Mirage for my foreldri. I must prove to them that I am ready!

I snuck closer to him. Elliott turned around when he heard small footsteps, but went back to playing with a figurine of himself.

I got close enough until...

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!" My prey screamed. I dragged him by his two legs, as he failed to scramble away from me.

I reached foreldri Bloth Hoondr. "I have caught him! Am I ready for the hunt?" I asked my parent.

Mirage gasped. "(Y/N), THAT is why you dragged me here? And with- oh, I-I, um...hey Bloodhound." He stuttered at the end, embarrassed by his crush's sudden appearance.

They patted my head. "You performed well, barnið mitt. I am very proud of you..."

I felt happy after the praise. Bloth hoondr is the best parent ever!