I will get it for you! Octane x Cute!Fun!Reader

Requested by WraithBear10

Plot: (Y/N) goes on a date with Octane to the arcade.

Your POV

Octane and I arrived at the arcade, ready to play some games and win prizes!

I didn't want to do a bunch of running today, but I did want to fun fun, and Octavio loves gaming, so i figured this would be perfect!

"Alright amigo, which game do you want to play?" He asked me, buzzing with excitement.

Octane's POV

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up. "I want to play a racing game first! Then maybe an FPS game, some classic Fruit Ninja, and maybe-"

At one point, I lost focus on what they were saying. I couldn't have but admire my bonito lover. ¡Ellos son tan lindos!

"Alright, the racing game it is!" I decided. We ran over to it, and began playing.

(Y/N) was winning, but I didn't mind. I loved seeing how happy (Y/N) was when they won, even if it means I lose.

"Yay! I got first place!" They cheered. "Good job Octane! You placed second!"

I laughed. "That was amazing, amor! Let's have some more fun!"

Timeskip 40 minutes

We had both won plenty of tickets. As I went to check out the prizes at the prize counter, I noticed that (Y/N) had their eyes on a certain teddy bear.

I chuckled. "You want that, amor?" I pointed at it.

They smiled. "Yeah! Do you...have enough tickets? I need 5000 for the bear, and I only have 2763..."

Damn, I didn't have enough. Only 2145...

"I don't have enough, (Y/N)..." I admitted. "But don't worry love, I will get it for you!" I promised my date.

Your POV

I nodded to what my boyfriend told me, and I went to another game. For this one, you had to hit the hammer just hard enough to win 1000 tickets!

"I can do this!" I convinced myself.

Octane's POV

I rushed over to every game, trying to win more tickets, but I fell short of just 50 when I ran out of tokens!

"Oh no!" I worried. "I can't get-"

"Octane!" A voice called out.

I turned around to see (Y/N), who was trapped under a pile of tickets.

"Can you help me?" They asked, as I found the situation to be so cute.

"Woah (Y/N), how did you get all these tickets?" I questioned them.

"I'll tell you later, babe, now let's get that bear!"

Timeskip 5 minutes

I walked out of the arcade, carrying (Y/N) in my arms, as they held onto the stuffed bear.

"Thanks Octavio!" They exclaimed, and kissed my cheek.

I blushed, but kissed them back.