Creo que te amo, amigo! Gibraltar x Octane

Not Requested

Plot: Gibraltar gains the confidence to ask out Octane.

(A/N): Mention of Miragehound

Gibraltar's POV

We just finished a match. I was in duos with Octane and we won! The kid is really neat, always ready to rush into battle, but still very loyal.

Haha, Octane even reminds me of Nik, my ex-boyfriend. They are both great people. Always fun to hang around.

Octane's POV

"¡Que asombroso! We won amigo!" I exclaimed to Gibraltar.

I always admired that big guy. Sure he was slow, but I still appreciated all the times he saved my butt! We always had fun times, telling jokes to each other, heck, Makoa isn't even judgy! That, I like.

Besides, I can always appreciate thicc guys~

I have got to hang out with him more!

I spotted Gibby talking with Mirage. They began laughing about something. ¿Qué es?

Narrator POV

"You did great today, bruddah!" Said Gibraltar.

"You too, man!" Responded the trickster.

Mirage stayed quiet for a few seconds, then asked, "Hey Makoa? What is it with you and Octane?"

The taller man raised his eyebrow, "What do you mean, bruddah?"

Mirage started, "Well, I have uh, kind of, seen you two together a lot. You seem to enjoy being around him. A-And I mean like, more than in a friendly way..."

Makoa chuckled, "Oh yeah, you got it bruddah!"

"The little guy is just my type. I really do like him."

"When then, why don't you ask him out?" Questioned Elliott.

"I could ask you the same question." Joked Makoa. "You have not asked out Bloodhound, haha!"

Mirage was completely flustered after hearing Gibraltar'a comment. "I-I-I...th-that's not important, dude!"

Gibraltar laughed, "Ah, well, I am just a little nervous, that's all! Just like you are, Elliott! Not to sure if he likes me back."

Mirage smiled at Gibraltar. "Don't worry! I am certain he likes you back! And even if he doesn't, you two can still be friends!" Mirage assured his nervous friend.

Gibraltar smiled back. "Thank you, my bruddah."

"No thanks needed, Makoa." Elliott replied.

Octane's POV

Wait, Gibraltar likes someone?! I listened in on his conversation with Elliott, but who was the lucky dude? I mean, I know it's a dude, but still, who?!

As Mirage left, I quickly ran to Gibraltar. "Heyyyyy amigo. Wassup?"

"Hey bruddah. I just wanted to ask you a question." Gibraltar stated.

"Yeah? Shoot." I told him, confirming that I wanted to hear his question.

Gibraltar's POV

This is it.

"I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me some time?" I asked Octavio.

Octane's POV

Wait...is he asking me out? Heck yeah!

"¡Si, me encantaría salir contigo!"

"Sorry bruddah, didn't understand that." Said Makoa.

Oh right. Ha.

"I mean, yes, I would love to go out with you, amigo!" I restated in English.

Timeskip 3 hours

Gibraltar's POV

We decided to go out at Elliott's bar. What can I say? The trickster makes good drinks, haha!

"So you took a joyride on a motorcycle once? That's so cool, amigo!" Exclaimed Octavio.

I chucked, "Yeah, I did a lot of risky things when I was younger." I paused for a second, "Not all of those choices I was proud of." I replied with a hint of sadness.

Narrator POV

Just as Octane was about to respond to Gibraltar's concerning comment, someone tapped the daredevil's shoulder.

"Hey hotstuff~" said the stranger. They were a drunk man.

"You wanna go and dance with me?~" he asked Octane.

Octane's POV

Who the heck is this?! Well, I don't want to dance with a stranger, or dance at all really! So I will have to say no.

"Sorry amigo, I do-"

Gibraltar's POV

Before Octane can finish his sentence, the stranger grabs his arm! I can't let this stand!

"¡Déjame ir!" Yelled Octane.

"Well too bad for you-" I knocked the guy out, and he fell to the ground.

Oh man, I have not been this violent or angry for years, I really regret what I just did...

Oh, and Octane will probably-

"That was AMAZING! ¡Creo que te amo, amigo!" Exclaimed Octane.

I blushed at what he said. I may not know Spanish, but I got an idea of what the little guy meant...