Their opinions don't matter... Bloodhound x Insecure!Reader

Requested by Evanquill126

Plot: (Y/N) is worried about how the other legends talk behind their back, but a certain hunter assures (Y/N) not to worry about what others thinks.

Your POV

I'm worried that the other legends are judging me.

I make mistakes very often, so I am probably the laughing stock of the Apex games.

I have been so insecure about myself ever since I was a teenager. I am always afraid of what others think about me.

I know that shouldn't be important, but it is!

And I can't ever stop thinking about it!

Because of this, I spend a lot of time alone in my room. Away from the other legends.

I sat on my bed, doodling. It always helps me calm down.

But then I heard a knock on my door. Along with a beautiful voice.

"(Y/N), if you are in here, I wish to speak with you."

It was Bloodhound.

They were a great friend of mine, and always helped me feel better about myself. And...I have a massive crush on them...

"Come in, Hound." I responded to the respectful hunter.

They entered my room, and sat next to me.

"Is there a reason why you have been avoiding the others, if I may ask felagi?" Bloodhound questioned me.

I sighed, but gave a melancholy smile. "Bloth Hoodr, I feel so...insecure...all the time. I worry about what the other legends are saying about me when I am not around. It makes me too uncomfortable to be around anyone. I'm sorry...I-I know I shouldn't be comparing myself to others, but I have a hard time not doing so. I really doubt myself..."

They placed a hand on my shoulder, causing my face to turn a pretty shade of pink.

"Vertu sterkur, my brave friend. Their opinions don't matter...If you are ever feeling this way, then talk to me. I see a strong, persistent spirit within you. It is a power that many can't comprehend, but you, my dear elskan, are worth the fight. The other legends have spoken of you, but the majority of their words concerning you are quite positive comments. They...might even envy your skill. But rest assure, the legends admire you dearly. The Gods will bless you." They assured me.

I grinned. "Thanks Bloodhound. I-I needed that..."

"I am owed no gratitude for such a favor. It is my duty to respect those who I care deeply about..." They confess.

I blushed again, and kissed their mask, on the place where their cheek would be.

I quickly ran off before they could say anything.

Maybe they like me back...

Narrator POV

Little did (Y/N) know how much that kiss meant to the technological tracker. They removed their mask, and touched their cheek, while forming a warm smile.

"Ég elska þig..."