What is Fusehound? Fuse x Bloodhound

Not Requested

Plot: Bloodhound looks at Fuse's search history and finds things-

(A/N): Implied Miraith

Bloodhound's POV

Walter chuckled as he looked at his computer screen. I'm not aware of what he finds so humorous, but my curiousity is peeking.

"Heh, bloody beautiful!" He exclaimed, and put his sights on my own eyes, blocked by my mask and goggles. The bomb expert winked at me.

My cheeks heated up. "What has you entertained, felagi?"

Fuse expressed some nervousness in both his eyes and voice. "Ah, nothing Houndie! Y-You wouldn't wanna see it!"

Is it related to the computer?

He crossed his legs while being seated in a green, leathery sofa. Having the computer rested on his lap, he  gazed back at the screen. I had a feeling that it was a secret he meant to keep from me.

Walter smiled, lightly humming a song that was so foreign, yet so familiar. It was a song my mother used to sing to me. But I couldn't remember the name of the old song. All I could remember is how important it was to my mother.

Perhaps respecting his privacy is the best choice. Although...he did not respect mine on the very first day our paths crossed.

"RENEEEEEEEEE!" A voice whined, who was supposedly Mirage's. "Please don't go! I want snuggles!"

I turned my attention to Walter. The Salvonian male chuckled, closing his laptop, and standing up. "The lovebirds are at it again, eh?"

Artur flew to me, resting on my lap. I smiled. "I suppose so. Mirage is lucky to be dating her..."

Fuse nodded. "I'm gonna go check on 'em, hotstuff~"

With anger I tried to hold back, it was about to be released onto Walter, though fortunately for him, he left the room.

"Allfather, bless that man. For he is being a flirty bitch."

My dear uncle Artur brought himself up, ascending from my lap. He flew over to Fuse's chair, and lightly pecked the laptop.

"Oh?" I inquired. "Are you recommending that I check what interested that male so much, Uncle?"

Artur tilted his head to the side, and nodded.

I smiled, "Of course. For Artur."

I reached across the table located between my chair and Fuse's chair, as I was able to grip onto his computer. My fingers felt along its smooth composition as I retrieved it.

With the laptop in my reach, I opened it, and noticed that Fuse wasn't yet on any strange websites.

I checked through his search history, and I saw one key word:

Fusehound.

What is Fusehound?

I clicked on his most recent search, and was brought to the images, where I saw various fanart of Fuse and I, being a couple.

"What in the name of the Allfather is this?!" Why were individuals drawing Fuse and I kissing?!

"WALTER, COME OVER HERE!" I called out to him. I would like to hear his explanation for this.

He walked back into the room, amd greeted me. "Hey Hound, what's up- BLOODY HELL BABE, WHY ARE YOU ON MY LAPTOP?!"

I growled. "I'm trying to figure out what this is. Why were you searched up Fusehound?"

Walter chuckled. "I need my fanfics-"

"What-"