He is my reason... Revenant x Depressed!Pathfinder

(A/N): The video does NOT belong to me. I thought it would be a good representation of this oneshot.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of depression, and attempted suicide. Please don't read this oneshot or watch the video if you suffer from depression.

Pathfinder's POV

I am still sad. No one seems to want to be my friend. Not even Mirage, who I considered to be my best friend! He pushed me away, and never even apologized...

And lately, I have been worrying about my creator. What if they don't want to see me? Or...what if they are dead?

I have no one to talk to about this. Keeping these feelings to myself makes me even more sad.

And honestly, without being able to find my creator, I don't really...see my purpose in life. I don't really feel like life is worth it...

I think my purpose now is to kill myself...

Timeskip 5 minutes

I quickly thought of how I would kill myself, and I determined that I should let Revenant kill me.

He always hated me, no matter how many times I tried to be his friend...so I know at least someone would be happy with my death. Or maybe everyone would be happy if I died...

Visions flashed in my head while I walked to Revenant's living quarters. I saw me shooting myself in the head. I saw my hung body, and lifeless emotion box. I even saw my broken MRVN body.

And at the same time, a liquid was leaking from my optic. They were almost like tears, but it was oil.

I finally reached friend Revenant's door. "Friend? Please open up..." I asked of the red robot, hoping he was in there to begin with.

The door opened. "What do you want skinsuit-" He paused, looking down and realizing it was me. "Pathfinder. Come in, or whatever." He offered to let me inside.

Good. "What do you want?" Revenant questioned, seeming impatient.

I sighed, and gave him the Wingman. "You can kill me now, friend..."

Revenant's POV

WHAT. Why would Pathfinder what me to kill him?

"Tin can, what is going on?" I interrogated the MRVN who was acting suspicious.

"I'm done, friend. I see no point in living anymore. None of the other legends care about me, a-and my creator is either dead, or doesn't want me..." Pathfinder explained to me.

I just stared in silence and shock.

Pathfinder could clearly see I was not going to kill him, so he gently took the gun from me. "Sorry, friend..." And just as he was about to pull the trigger, I grabbed his free hand, and used my other to snatch the Wingman.

"Pathfinder. NEVER say those things about yourself. The other legends do care. I know I do..." I assured the depressed robot.

He looked into my dead eyes, and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

I would have pushed Pathfinder away, but I resisted the urge to do it.

"Shh...it's okay Pathy...I love you..."

I would NEVER let him die. He is my reason...