My dearest Loba... Bloodhound x Loba

Requested by fanaticdomainthings

Loba's POV

Over this past month, I have not really grown a bond between any of these legends. Except for one.

Bloodhound.

They understand my pain, unlike these boys and girls I have to put up with. And I see why they understand. Bloodhound also lost their parents at a young age. They get my pain, and I can sympathize with theirs.

I think it may be possible that I have perhaps, fallen in love with Bloodhound...

But I am nervous about their likely reaction. What if I were to confess my love to the hunter? Would they feel the same way? And if not, would they still be my friend?

I have flirted with so many boys and girls, but Bloodhound is different. I know it.

And I love them.

Bloodhound's POV

I have finally come to believe that Loba has taka my heart, and I will vinna hers as well.

She is the personification of beauty and respect. Loba treats me like family, almost. One that I have lost many years ago.

I plan to confess my love to her, whether I am certain she returns the feelings, or not. Her love for me is a test of life from the Gods, one that I hope to pass.

I pray to uncle Artur, as I believe he would support me on this journey.

Narrator POV

Both of the lovestruck legends soon found each other. Bloodhound decided to speak up. "My dearest Loba...I have come to confess that I have fallen in love with you. You have taka my heart, as a thief would, but I have come to vinna yours. Do you return the feelings?"

Loba was surprised by Bloodhound's confession. She blushed deeply while holding their hands.

"I love you too, Bloodhound~"