Thank you for saving me... Bloodhound x Depressed!Reader

Requested by AutissticDemon

Plot: Bloodhound prevents (Y/N) from killing themself.

(A/N): WARNING! THERE ARE MENTIONS OF ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THESE TOPICS, READ ANOTHER ONESHOT!

Bloodhound's POV

I have lately noticed (Y/N)'s personality shift to one that is more...disturbing.

I have seen them whisper violent threats to themself.

Although I am aware that I should be doing something about this, I initially was uncertain.

Perhaps they would not appreciate my help.

But just yesterday, I heard cries come from (Y/N)'s dwelling.

They...are not okay...

And it is my duty to help my depressed brethren.

Especially when considering the fact that...I have fallen deeply in love with them...

I walked over to their room, and heard the reloading of a Wingman.

I gasped softly, and opened the door, only to see a horrific sight.

(Y/N) had their eyes shut, tears pouring down their cheeks, while a Wingman was pressed against their skull. Their finger rested gently on the trigger.

"(Y/N), stop!" I pleaded of them.

"Wha-" They were shocked by my presence, and the distraction gave me time to take the Wingman away from them.

"H-Hey! Give it back Hound!" (Y/N) cried out.

I refused to follow up on their request. I holstered the gun, and grasped their hands.

"(Y/N)...please, tell me why you are feeling this way. I am willing to listen to you, elskan..." I promised my love.

They looked into my eyes, which they could not see due to my mask, and broke into tears.

"I-I...I'm just done with life! I am tired of always being sad, always hating myself! These feelings...they are just too much! I hate that I constantly have to go through this pain every single day! You know, I never had a good life! People rejected me, hurt me, and ignored my existence! I just want to die!" They screamed at me.

I...never knew it was this serious...

I removed my mask, and looked into their beautiful eyes.

"(Y/N), I understand that you are going through pain, but you are not alone. I am here to support you, elskan. You are strong, and I admire you deeply for that, felagi. It hurts to see you in pain. All I wish is for the Allfather to bless you, and for you to see the good. It may be a difficult journey, but I will follow you to the very end..." I promised my troubled friend.

I saw a sad grin on their face, but they soon chuckled. "Th-Thanks. I...needed that...Thank you for saving me..."

(Y/N) embraced me with a warm hug. My face was heating up, but that was not my concern.

"I need no thanks, elskan. Your company is enough..."