I will listen... Revenant x Depressed!Reader

Requested by Queen_Azshara

Trigger Warning: There will be mentions of depression. Not attempted suicide, but there will be much talk of the subject.

Plot: Nothing too specific. Just a hurt/comfort situation.

Your POV

I've been hurt. I have been ignored. I have been abused.

And with every single time someone does it, it becomes more painful.

The other legends are rude to me, and some of them, are the ones that abuse me.

They tell me that I am not good enough, that I am a waste of space, and that I should kill myself.

I agree.

I just...feel sad, all the time. I have not been able to feel happy when all that happens to me is horrible. Pure pain. I almost feel empty. Almost. I still do feel sad, so I am not completely empty.

I need to vent. I need to tell SOMEONE about how I feel. I don't even care who it is. As long as they will listen, I might be happy again...

I thought of who to choose, while tapping my finger on a table. And...for some reason...my mind went to the thought of someone who was not even human.

Revenant.

I know that Pathfinder would be the better choice, but he is too innocent. I don't need to hurt his mind, with my talk of depression and wanting to die.

And besides, I...have feelings for Revenant. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because...he treats me...different. He is, well, relatively nicer to me than any other legend.

I was about to walk out of my room, to his room, but before I could, someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to see Revenant's cold eyes...

"Skinsuit...I heard you crying. What the hell is going on?" He asked, and came in my room, staring into my almost lifeless eyes.

It's time.

"Well, I am feeling sad. A-And not just that, I may even call it depressed. None of the legends treat me with respect. They harm me, and tell me things that hurt. They tell me to kill myself, and I have been considering their suggestions. I don't expect you to keep listening, but-" While explaining, I immediately stopped when Revenant held both of my hands.

"Please, (Y/N). I will listen..." He promised me.

I smiled. Looks like someone cares about me after all.

"Okay then, well..."

Timeskip 10 minutes

"That's...all I have to say..." I finish.

Revenant looked at me, seemingly concerned about my depression, and whispered into my ear,

"It will be okay. I am here for you..."

(A/N): If you all are wondering why Revenant would bother to care about (Y/N)'s depression, it's because he is suffering from suicidal thoughts, and doesn't want anyone else to feel it too.

Second, he has a crush on (Y/N) 😊