A difficult heart to steal~ Bangalore x Loba

(A/N): Takes place before Season 7. Bangalore "hates" Loba.

Bangalore's POV

We just finished the enemy squad. Or should I say, Bloodhound and I did.

Loba was in our squad, but she decided not to help.

Man, she ticks me off. I hate her.

"We could have been eliminated Loba! You need to contribute!" I demanded of the flirty thief.

She giggled, "Oh Anita, I didn't know you needed me so bad~"

"Your flirting doesn't work on me. My brothers have brought home many girls, so I know a bad girl when I see one. I know your tricks." I asserted to Loba.

Narrator POV

Loba ignored the furious soldier. But in truth, Loba did love to tease Bangalore. She saw Bangalore as another heart to steal.

As the two women began arguing, Bloodhound spoke up, "Vinsamlegast hættu. Arguments will not solve anything. We must focus on the hunt, you two."

This caused both of the female legends to be silent for a moment, then Bangalore broke the silence, "Yeah, you make a good point Hound." She glared at Loba.

Loba only smirked in return.

Timeskip 8 minutes

As the match went on, the tension between Loba and Bangalore grew. The Brazillian woman was getting on Anita's nerves. The soldier ignored Loba eventually.

Bloodhound was unamused by the conflict occurring between their two squad mates. "Loba, I am requesting of you to not bother Anita for the rest of the match." They asked of Loba.

Normally, Loba would not care about what she was asked to do, but she had a strong bond with Bloodhound, and decided to do them that one favor. "Of course, my dear friend." She replied to the gender neutral hunter.

They nodded in response.

With every passing minute, a squad was eliminating, leaving one final squad to face against. Bangalore smirked. "This should be easy." She whispered to herself.

Loba's POV

Bangalore looked quite happy. I can tell she is ready to win.

"Feeling good, Anita?~" I asked her.

Bangalore didn't seem annoyed with me like usual, as she excitedly replied, "Yeah, ready to drop, shock, and rock."

Suddenly, I spotted an enemy while looking through my Triple Take. "Enemy over there. Don't let them see you." I alerted my team.

I took a closer look and realized it was Mirage. Well, Bloodhound will not be happy that we must kill their boyfriend.

"Anita darling, it would be so helpful if you were to use your ultimate right over there~" I pointed in Elliott's direction.

She looked at me confused, then looked where I was pointing, and grinned. "Roger that." Anita agreed.

In just seconds, missiles flew from the sky and landed on the ground. The ring was closing in, so the enemy squad would be forced to walk into this creeping barrage. Wonderful~

Bloodhound activated their ultimate, and charged at the enemy Crypto, while I teleported to Mirage, ready to destroy him.

Bangalore's POV

We got a perfect plan, now I just have to deal with-

My thoughts were interrupted by Wattson blasting me with a Mastiff, downing me. "I-I'm downed. Need a medic!" I yelled.

Wattson looked at me and giggled, "Aw, where iz 'our lovely team now, Anita? Zhey must be too busy!" She taunted.

Just then, I heard a strange noise. It was Loba's bracelet. She teleported to me and downed Wattson.

Loba turned to me and bean reviving me, "I like you too much, beautiful~"

After being revived, I stood up and stated, "Thanks, but I am not falling for your tricks."

Loba gave me a playful pouty look, which was quite cute, and caused me to blush lightly.

"C'mon. We need to find the others!" I told her.

Loba's POV

Well then...

This will be a difficult heart to steal~