My tough medic~ Bangalore x Lifeline

Bangalore's POV

I've met plenty of doctors and nurses. I am bound to when I am in the Apex games. But what I don't like about them is that they are always soft and weak. And the fact that they are usually females? Ha. That gives us women a bad name.

I may be a lesbian, but if I were to date a women, I would want her to be tough. Caring ladies are great, but if she can't stand up for herself, I ain't interested.

This is why I like Ajay, better known as Lifeline in the games. She is definitely a sweet and caring person, but I have seen her take out whole squads by herself. The little medic is the toughest medic I have ever seen.

I like that.

I'll ask Lifeline out some day, but I'm not ready yet.

Lifeline's POV

As I finished lecturing Silva about playing with grenades, I decided to talk with Anita. She gets injured often, and I get why. When yuh battlin' as much as her, you tend to get hurt.

I like her. She doesn't treat me like I'm a weak girl. She be treating the two of us like we equals.

Narrator's POV

Lifeline located Bangalore in her room. "Hey gurl, can I talk to yuh?" Lifeline asked Bangalore.

Bangalore was startled by the shorter female's sudden appearance. "Yeah, sure. I don't mind."

Ajay sat down next to Anita on Anita's bed.

"I wanted to ask yuh a question." Spoke Lifeline.

Bamgalore's POV

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked Ajay.

She looked away from me nervously. Strange. Lifeline and I are good friends, but she never acts like this around anyone."

"I-I wanted to know if you would like ta go'on a date some time today." She responded.

Lifeline's POV

I noticed after I asked out Anita, her face turned red. She sick or sometin'? I can help her with that, haha!

"Bangs, is alright if yuh don't wanna, I get it." I assured her, even using my little nickname for the soldier. I would be sad, though...

"That's not it, Che. I was just kinda flustered because I wanted to ask you out someday. I really like you. So yes, we can go out~" I replied while winking at the medic.

Timeskip 4 days

Our date was 4 days ago and darn was I satisfied. I really do have feelings for Ajay. I should finally toughen up and ask her to be my girlfriend. But where is she?

Narrator's POV

Lifeline had the same thoughts as Bangalore, so she looked around for the taller woman.

In just minutes, the two found each other.

"Hey Ajay." Said Bangalore.

"Heya Anita," replied Lifeline

They both were silent for a moment, until Bangalore spoke up, "So, I've been wondering if..." She held Ajay's hand, then said, "You would like to be my girlfriend? I really like ya."

The two women were blushing fiercely, until Lifeline replied, "Yes, I would luv ta be yuh girlfriend!" As the shorter female pulled the soldier in for a hug and kissed her cheek.

Bangalore returned the kiss. She smiled, "My tough medic~"

Lifeline responded with, "My brave soldier~"

(A/N): The spelling I used while typing Lifeline's accent was not an accident. I did it on purpose.