It's okay...I'm here... Revenant x Reader

Requested by Queen_Azshara

Plot: The Reader suffers from an anxiety attack, and Revenant comforts them.

(A/N): I do not know much about anxiety attacks or how they work, so my writing won't be very good.

TRIGGER WARNING: Anxiety attacks and possible depressive thoughts.

Your POV

Stop.

Stop it.

Please.

Help.

I'm going to die.

Kill me.

Please.

I looked around my room, but I could hardly see. I felt like I was going to die. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I couldn't stop shaking.

It won't stop.

And I can't scream for help. Not right now.

Please stop.

Please stop.

They're going to kill me.

Save me.

I'm dying.

I'm dying.

I stand up, barely able to stand, as I attempt to cry out for help, before I sink back to the ground, shaking violently.

Revenant's POV

Peace.

Silence.

It's all perfect, until I hear a weak cry for help, disrupting the setting.

I growl, annoyed by the damn skinsuit that ruined the silence.

Walking through the halls, I came closer to the room where I heard the suffering.

Then opening the door, and I saw (Y/N)...

They were a mess. I could see them sweat, and their breaths were shortened. (Y/N)'s usual calm persona was gone. Tears streamed down their cheeks, and a terrified look was expressed on their face.

Normally, I would live to see a human in pain, but (Y/N)?

For some reason, I couldn't stand seeing them like this.

I ran over to the gender neutral legend, sitting next to them. "Damn skinsuit, talk to me!"

They weakly turned their attention to me, and started crying more as they look away.

I growled, and prepared to hit them, until their beautiful eyes looked into mine.

"Pl-Please don't hurt me!" They begged, covering their head with two trembling hands.

I gently reached out for (Y/N), and hugged them, and their pathetic yet adorable figure.

"Shh..." I whispered. "It's okay to be afraid..."

They embraced me, and sobbed into my scarf. A strange feeling within my core came along. I felt...warm. And I didn't want to leave them.

"R-Rev...help me..." The cute skinsuit muttered. They could hardly speak clearly.

I remained silent, and held onto them gently.

"It's okay...I'm here..."

(Y/N) slowly calmed down, and relaxed, eventually falling asleep on my chest.

"My sweet (Y/N)..." I whispered.

Oh fuck, now I'm a simp.

But at least they feel better....