Chapter 30

~Mitch's POV~

We went inside the building. There was a white-haired man with leaves in his hair behind the counter. (wait what XD)

"Hi, Jeb," Jerome waved his hand. Jeb looked up and sighed heavily.

"You're here to see Notch, arent you?" Jeb said, standing up. "You three are the second ones i had to let Notch see without an appointment."

Seto spoke up, "Who are the others?"

"Well the girl just went up without any permission, and the boy just followed." Jeb came out from behind the counter and started to walk up the stairs. "Layla and a hybrid, i think."

"So layla was here?" I said, surprised. I had been thinking maybe they were on an island far far away from here.

"Yeah, bt Notch sent them off," Jeb said, and we followed him to the top floor. Notch smiled when he saw us.

"Ive been expecting you," he said and we all bowed hurriedly. "Layla and Deadlox were great working together. They shouldnt be in any trouble." then he sighed, but didnt give us a chance to speak. "i suppose i have to tell you what i told them."

He told us all about it, how Layla would need to get Enderlox to the good side in order to find Ty.

"So where are they now?" Seto asked, his gaze traveling all over the room.

"Ah, they jumped off the island, at the edge of where you guys landed," Jeb answered when Notch nodded at him.

"What?" Jerome yelped.

"You better get going if you want to catch up with them," Notch laughed. "Fortunately i can teleport you to the ground."

I was about to answer that when a yellowish white light enveloped us and our surroundings became blurry. When the scene refocused again we were in a forest, and there were moutains to our left and more trees to our right.

"I guess we go to the mountains?" Seto pointed to our left.

Jerome scratched his head. "Well its been a long time since i went to Enderlox's place."

I smiled. "lets use that bacca nose of yours."

"For the record, i am not a hunting dog," Jerome smirked but dropped onto four paws and his shape began to change until he was fully in his bacca form. He began to sniff, and then ran in the direction of the mountains, sure to lead us to Enderlox.

~Ty's POV~

We stayed at Enderlox's place for a little while more. Enderlox was up, his wing partially healed by Skybrine's magic, but the rest of it had to be healed naturally, so he wont be flying for a while.

Layla, on the other hand, was slowly but surely stirring. Enderlox was looking at her, slumped in the bed downstairs, with a blank expression. Skybrine was upstairs tinkering with stuff. I could hear something sizzling and smoking and then some clink clunk sounds.

I popped upstairs to take a look and was so surprised when i found Mitch in his blaze form battling Skybrine. Jerome and Seto were there too... Why didnt they call us?

I walked towards the center of the room but then caught Jerome's eyes. He made a frantic no-no gesture and pointed to Seto, who had his eyes closed and hands extended sideways.

Then i saw the faint rainbow glimmer of light in front of me. I threw a piece of cobblestone at it to test it. It bounced back, partly burnt. So Seto was making a forcefield.

It must've been a tad bit soundproof too because when i looked at the two battling inside i could read Mitch's lips and he was swearing so badly.

Ok well maybe a lot soundproof.

They were fighting real bad but Mitch was obviously in no condition to fight Skybrine. Even though they were both on fire, Mitch seemed to be the one taking damage. And Seto seemed to be becoming more and more distracted by the fight, with Jerome having to pitch in to help Mitch.

I saw Skybrine whip out his golden sword and slash at Jerome, and thats when seto's forcefield broke, and in an instant i portaled all three of them away from the cave.

Skybrine looked furious but i'd rather have him harm me than Mitch, and Jerome, and Seto.

~Jerome's POV~

I leaped but my claws sunk into the grass. I stood up and looked around confusedly. Seto and Mitch were with me, so i guess that means we're safe?

Then Seto gasped and pointed behind us. It was our house! "Wht happened??" Seto asked. "All i know was that my forcefield broke... And then we were here."

"it may have been Ty," i said, heading towards the house. I wanted to see Ian. "She was watching us, and maybe she portaled us the instant the forcefield was down."

Mitch had turned back into his human form but he was bleeding, and so Seto and I helped him walk back to the house.

We reached 1k views! Thanks for all the support! Sorry may not be able to do any special chapters... Ive got load of school stuff and my fingers are frozen too...

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!!