Chapter 38

Going to do a special POV...

~Ender Dragon's POV~

I was off in the void, focusing on Notch's orders about where the Endermen could go. A new order had been issused, and I had to make sure all the Endermen kenw about it, or the Endermen would be in great trouble.

In the void, I saw a vision. Two people, coming through to the End via the End Force. I smiled. My son. With another figure, his partner, probably. I wished I could go out and meet them, but I can't, because besides seeing to the Endermen I was collecting the Ender Chains, since I will have a battle a few minutes later.

I felt a tugging in my stomach, and looked into the void again. Three mortal gamers. My battle. I quickly wrapped the Chains around myself and flapped my wings, flying out to the Endstone platform. I saw two moving figures climbing an obsidian tower in the void. Good, Enderlox knew what to do.

I increased my speed and once I was out of the void, I released the Chains and they immediately snapped onto the Ender Crystals. The gamers were in full diamond gear, and had taken off their silly pumpkin hats. Naturally, they were looking to the sky, so the Endermen didn't bother them at all.

The arrows came first, flaming ones, aiming for the Ender Crystals. As long as Enderlox and his partner were in a Crystal they won't get hurt and will stay invisible, and will stay like that if they survive three minutes in a Crystal. I have to divert the gamers' attention so they won't destroy the Crystal my child is in before the spell is done.

I swoop down and mentally count down the seconds. The three people scatter, and I manage to hurt one, but it seems like they have regeneration potions.

One minute and three Crystals left. I charged at them a few more times, and two more Crystals were taken down quickly. I could feel the Chains snapping, and I knew that I would have to recollect the pieces from various parts of the void. Mentally, I called out to my Endermen, so they could start help me clean up the place and gather the shards. Once the last Ender Crystal was gone, it would be a quick battle.

Three... Two... One. There. The transformation was complete, and just in time too, because that was when the Crystal shattered and they started to rain their arrows on me instead.

~Layla's POV~

I wasnt really that surprised when the Crystal broke, since, well, that's what they do. I half expected the people to see us and then come and like talk to us or something, but they said nothing about us and instead concentrated on the Ender Dragon.

"Can they not see us?" I asked Deadlox. 

Deadlox shrugged. "The Crystal will turn us invisible and invicible until the current mortals leave. Now we can just sit and enjoy the show." he tugged me down and we sat on the obsidian tower, seeing some arrows rain from the sky and then some... TNT? What? I peered over the edge of the obsidian tower. Okay why were they using TNT?

"Must be a new stratgety for gamers," Deadlox seemed intrigued by this new development as well. Whatever the gamers were doing, it wasnt going really well because the Ender Dragon always managed to avoid the blasts and comr charging straight at them. I monitored the Dragon's health in the health bar above my vision closely.

The bar was decreasing at a rapid pace. I knew i had nothing to fear about the Dragon dying but i was more scared about meeting him - Deadlox's father. What if he doesnt like me?

I counted down the seconds until the Dragon died.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Time's up.

There's a bright flash of light and the Ender Dragon disappeared with a mighty roar. There was another blinding flash of light and the gamers disappeared.

"Where'd they go?" I peered over the edge of the obsidian tower. The space was empty save for a few Endermen popping around.

"They got sent to the other part of the End. The part where theres the Ender Dragon Egg and the Ending Credits and stuff like that." Deadlox wrapped his arms around me. "Lets go meet my father now, shall we?"

I nodded and we shot into the void, the Endstone beneath us flying past and in a few seconds the whole platform disappeared completely, replaced by the shining of the stars.

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than usual~

Anyway its the holidays AND IM FINISHED WITH 90% OF MY HOMEWORK ALREADY So hopefully ill be able to wrap this up in the next week or so~

Thanks for all the support!!!!