Chapter 23

~Ty's POV~

Mitch and Jerome and Seto immediately got to their feet and did a perfect 90° bow. Ian did too, after he closed the door.

Layla and I just stood there. Even Maddie was bowing. Layla nudged me. "Should you bow? You are a hybrid afterall." she whispered.

I gave a small nod to Herobrine and crossed my arms when he looked at me expectedly. "Thats all im doing."

"Show some respect," Mitch mumbled.

"Its alright," Herobrine said, his eyes glowing. "Can I have a word with..." he looked at his hand. I saw some writing on there. "Seto, Ty and... Layla?"

"Of course," Jerome grabbed Mitch's arm and tugged him outside the house, and Ian followed, grasping Maddie's arm. Ian's cat followed him and the door slammed shut. Maybe Ian was eavesdropping. That thought made me feel a tad bit better.

"So," Herobrine leaned on the wall, crossing his arms. "As you probably know I am confined to the Nether. But I want to tell you guys that I am not evil."

"And we're supposed to believe you just like that?" I took a small step closer to Seto. If Herobrine really wanted to kill Seto...

Herobrine chuckled to himself and looked at the floor, then looked at us again. "No, i didnt think you'd believe me. But the Battle was years ago."

"Yes but the orders to kill me was put three years go," Layla made a darn good point.

Herobrine's eyes flashed. "I cant stay long. The hybrids are getting out of control since Notch banned me. I only wanted Seto so i could threaten Notch to unban me. But the others, they want to - "

At this point his image flickered and died. I glanced at Layla. She was scowling at the space where Herobrine was.

"So what do you think?" i cleared my throat.

"We should trust him," Seto said immediately.

"Just play along," Layla shrugged at the same time. I nodded and went out to call the others back in again.

When Herobrine meant "the others," did he mean like all hybrids or just the boss hybrids?

~Enderlox's POV~

Do you know what its like to have two personalities in one body?

Right now Deadlox is in control. But not for long... Im just his subconscious and I've rested long enough to regain power.

I stood up in the black void, the screen in front of me the things Deadlox was seeing. I ran through it, meeting a lot of resistance, but i managed to grab hold of Deadlox's consciousness and pull him under, using him as a stepping stone to surface into the real world again.

I spread my wings. Much better than the black void. It took a moment for the Ender transformation to complete. Deadlox was safe under.

Its time to pay a visit through Seto. I switched on the computer and found them lounging outside the house, doing stupid things like chopping wood and picking cocoa beans and sugarcane.

I started the program. Great, theres enough power for fifteen minutes of Black Magic. I never thought i would say this, but thank you Ian.

I opened up the drawer and took out the wired gloves and fit them over my claws and flexed them. I also put on special goggles wired to the computer. Now i can see through Seto's eyes and control his movements. To be honest this wasnt bad for WitherMU. He built this system.

I hit the button for the signal to transmit.

~Layla's POV~

"Guys!" Seto yelped suddenly, and we all turned to look at him. Only now instead of hazel eyes he had purple ones, and purple fireballs were already forming in his hands.