Chapter 34

~Ty's POV~

Well, that's Ian, Mitch, Jerome and Seto down already.

The boys were easy to take down, no doubt about that. But its Skybrine against Deadlox, Layla and I.

A gray figure materialized next to Skybrine. Well, okay, WitherMU and Skybrine against the three of us.

I wouldn't call it an even match, and i think they've got the advantage.

WitherMU charged straight at Deadlox, but with Deadlox's new combined power of the Ender dragon, redstone and his own good will he was barely a match for WitherMU.

Layla and I took on Skybrine together. We were doing good, with Layla and i using our telepathy link so whenever i portaled Skybrine she could hit him with some redstone stuff.

It was all over when there was a strangled cry from Deadlox. Layla lost her concentration when she turned around to make sure her new lover was alright. To be honest, i did too and that let Skybrine have the advantage over us.

Turns out it wasn't Deadlox that was hurt but it was WitherMU. So Deadlox is a better PvP-er than WitherMU. (NOT CONFIRMED.) Deadlox was grabbing WitherMU's arms and pulling them back while his foot was on his back, successfully pinning him to the floor.

"Ty!" I heard a yell from behind me. I instantly turned around to find Skybrine holding Layla against the wall by her neck.

"Can't... Breathe..." Layla gasped, and I saw Skybrine tighten his death grip.

"Layla!" Deadlox let go of WitherMU and ran over.

"Not one step closer, Ender," Skybrine breathed. Layla was suffering, she was turning a bit blue. She was struggling too, but her efforts were getting weaker and weaker.

"Its either Layla or Ty, Ender," Skybrine whispered. "And you chose the former. So that means the latter is up for grabs."

"But you were too late!" Deadlox practically yelled. "Mitch won her heart before you."

Skybrine flexed his hand and Layla coughed, a few red spots appearing on Skybrine's sleeve. "Give me Ty and I'll give you Layla."

By now Layla had stopped moving altogether, even though her hands were still weakly clasped onto Skybrine's arms. Deadlox was visibly torn between the two decisions.

"Let go of Layla," I said. Skybrine turned his head to look at me. "You heard me. Let. Go."

Skybrine sneered at me. "And whatcha gonna do? You can't stop me from killing off your little friend here. She just stole your ex. Aren't you a little bit mad at her?"

That reopened old wounds. True i did feel furious that Enderlox had just dumped me for another person, but time passes and heals all sorts of wounds, and now i have found another person to fill my heart.

"LET. GO!" I screamed at Skybrine, and opened up a portal. I had no idea what i was doing, i just let my emotions flow out. All the things ive been hiding behind my bangs, my invisibility, all the things from my past. Everything. Just, everything.

The portal i opened was one to the Nether. A part of me was disappointed that i had only made something so plain, but then someone stepped out of it and i suddenly felt a million times better.

It was Herobrine. Real, live, non-holographic Herobrine.

He looked at me with those pupil-less eyes of his. "Good work, Ty," he praised. Then he turned his head to Skybrine and waved his hand.

Skybrine vanished and reappeared next to him, and Layla fell limply to the ground. Deadlox and i immediately ran over, and WitherMU stayed where he was, a bit intimidated by the prescence of Herobrine, i would assume.