Chapter 13

~Layla's POV~

We went to a nearby lake, and since it was a lake, some other Minecrafters had grown crops there.

"I forget we're on Drugcraft," I mutter to myself, picking some cocoa beans and replanting some. (Im sure everyone forgot... Even i forgot XD)

Ty jumped into the lake. "The water's awesome!" Mitch and Jerome cannonballed into the water, while Ian stayed on the shore and made mudballs to throw at them.

I glanced at the sand. I wonder...

~Enderlox's POV~

We decided to split up and search for the girls. Skybrine went north, WitherMU went east and I went south. Hopefully I'll catch them.

I was flying out of our forest and then I came across the jungle biomes. I could see a very very faint trail of red particles... Maybe it was a trick of the light. That was how pale the trail was.

I decided to risk a detour and follow the trail. It led me over a clearing where there was a cozy wood cabin. Ah, those other three hybrids. BlazingCanadian, JeromeASF and that squid hybrid with the sunglasses and the suit.

I landed on a tree. The red particles were all messed up here and they spread in different directions. So i sat on the tree and listened.

After a few minutes, with nothing coming up on my radar, i decided to use an Eye of Ender to find them.

I know what you're thinking. Eye of Enders can only find strongholds. Well that only applies to humans. Enders can use them for tracking anything else. Real handy, eh?

I cupped one and sprinkled some Ender dust on it. Hoping it wouldnt explode and give away my position, i threw it up into the sky. Luckily it stayed up in the sky, and it fell down again maybe a few fifty blocks away from where i was.

I landed on the ground and ran to where the Eye dropped. It dropped right at the edge of the treeline, and i could see a lake in front of me, and people splashing in it.

One month has passed. Four weeks. Nine months left. And now I've found them.

Suddenly the sand around the lake moved. I ducked behind a tree, and peeked out, only to see that head of neon green and hot pink riding the sand.

Looks like Layla's gone and made another creation out of her redstone. I creeped out from behind the tree and observed them for a few more minutes. Ty and Mitch were playing in the water, with Jerome diving under and grabbing people's legs at random. Layla had hopped down from her ride and was giving Ian instructions on how to operate it.

I could read every one of their minds. Jerome's was full of fun and fun and fun, while Mitch was thinking about how to keep Ty. I switched over to Ian, and found him wondering if he would ever meet a girl.

I turned to Layla last, and immediately retreatrd back to the trees. She was staring at me. I knew she knew I was here.

"Ian, get off," i heard her say. She never took her eyes off me. Ian immediatelt hopped off the sand monster and glanced my way. He looked at Layla again, confused.

I frowned. How is it that only Layla could see me? Hybrids couldnt see that far, let alone regular mortals.

Layla hopped onto her creation and turned it to face me. It looked like the Wither, the Ender Dragon and a lovely snow golem combined and made with sand. Its eyes glowed red.

I knew there was no point in hiding anymore. I darted out from the trees and skidded to a halt right in front of Layla.

My eyes began to glow and I teleported next to her, right on the sand golem. Mitch yelled something i couldnt catch, and suddenly i was tumbling off the golem and landing on the soft sand.

I growled and whipped around to see what had knocked me off. I teleported ten blocks away. Ty. She had knocked me off. And to think it was mating season. Well screw her, im going single again this year.

I conjured up two fireballs and blasted them at the golem. The sand immediately crashed down and Layla jumped down to the ground, dazed but safe.

I heard a clink beside me and teleported away. It was BlazingCanadian, in his blaze form. He started shooting fireballs at me but i deflected them with Ender forcefields. Skybrine taught me that one.

I heard a low growl and ducked as the brown furred bacca leapt for my throat. I grabbed his hind legs and flung him out into the lake. That one was too predictable.

I started walking to Layla, but then felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down and found a diamond axe sticking out of my right calf. That evil bacca. I pulled the axe out and a spurt of blood landed on the pristine sand.

I flung it back behind me and it stuck in one of the palm woods. I knew from the sound it made that its stuck deep.

I felt something squishy up against my arms and i looked around to see the squid hybrid crushing me with his squid hug. I dont hate squids.

Dont like them either.

I felt for my daggers strapped to the frame of my inner wings. I pulled them out and the hug got tighter and tighter. It was now or never. I flicked my wrist and the blade smacked against the slimy, blue squid skin.

"Ian your arms!" someone gasped behind me. I didn't look. I couldn't move anymore, but I kept moving my wrists to cut off the arms.

"Ian, let go!" another voice yelled. The grip loosened, and then left my body all together. I fell to the sand, rubbing my ribcage.

Suddenly the water began to rise. I looked at the lake. The bacca had come out. Why was the water rising? I got to my feet and took a few steps back. The water had a slight reddish tinge to it. I snarled and looked at the shore. Layla and Ty. They were working together. They both had logic manipulation, that's for sure. Layla must be bending the rules again while Ty made the water move.

Rules and time and space, all being manipulated. There wasn't anything those two couldn't do if they decided to team up forever.

And, of course, Enders cannot touch water. I ran back to the forest, but the squid and the bacca intercepted me. I looked for any other exits. The other one was blocked by the blaze protecting the two girls.

I watched hopelessly as the water started to approach quickly. I could fly up, but my wings were still sore from that squid-hug and I'm not sure if I could fly properly.

Well, there goes my life.

.3.