Chapter 9

~Layla's POV~

Run run run gotta run just run I don't care where I'm going, don't trip, don't fuck up, just run. An explosion sent me sprawling onto my chest and I lost my grip on my diamond sword. I felt someone step up behind me and I did the next best thing.

Crawl crawl crawl gotta crawl just crawl I don't care where I'm going, don't sprain my arms, don't mess up.... I got onto my feet again and found that the diamond sword had gone and Enderlox was right in front of me. I turned around and Skybrine was behind me, with WitherMU on my other side. A triangle. I was trapped in a triangle.

Now what does a girl do when she is trapped in a triangle of hybrids in a game?

There was a gap right between WitherMU and Enderlox, but then again i keep forgetting that Skybrine and Enderlox have mind-reading abilities. Enderlox spread his wings and the gap was gone.

Suddenly a hole opened up behind me, and Ty's head poked out. She grabbed my waist and hauled me into the hole.

"DO YOU TRUST ME?" she yelled. We were in someplace windy, and we were falling.

"NO," i shouted back.

Ty yelled back, "AH WELL." we continued to drop and then suddenly we were back at Enderlox's cave.

"I respect ya, kid," Ty said, placing me down on the floor. "Taking on three hybrids... Three angry hybrids... You are one brave and stupid girl."

She turned to me and i nearly gasped. Her eyes... One was gold and one was silver. She brushed back her bangs and shrugged.

"I can open up portals," she said. "It wont be long until Enderlox comes back. Why did you run?"

I shrugged. "Because I can."

Ty laughed. "You cant run very far once they've caught you. I know what WitherMU wants. Its Skybrine's birthday in five months, and WitherMU has already prepared a birthday present for him. He told Enderlox to choose one."

"And he chose me," I sat down on the floor again, and found some redstone. In a couple of minutes i had made a tiny cobblestone robot that walked around and did nothing else.

"Thats cool," Ty leaned down and caught the robot. She placed it on the table. A flash of purple light lit up the room and Enderlox was there, along with WitherMU and Skybrine.

Aw great. I lifted up my arms, put them in front of me, made a stop sign with both my hands.

Skybrine laughed. "You can't stop us."

I shrugged. "Maybe I can't. But maybe my friends can." I lifted up my arms and clapped them together strongly.

The wall behind me crumbled and broke, and out stepped an iron golem with a lot of redstone modifications. I had been rocking around on my bed because i was still arguing with myself that this was a bad idea and i shouldnt have made that robot to protect myself.

I raised my sleeves higher onto my arms, and there were two metal cylinders strapped there, with redstone liquid. I climbed onto the iron golem's back and i injected the golem with one of my redstone cylinders. The iron immediately glowed red and red particles appeared.

Redstone iron. As strong as obsidian, but Enderlox couldnt control it. I heard Ty clapping, and ran out of the cave while my golem took care of the three hybrids.

I snapped my fingers and my other contraption swooped down to rescue me. It was an iron bird, large enough for two people. I injected it with my other redstone liquid and we flew up into the sky quickly.