EXPLANATION CHAPTER

Omg thanks so much 2k reads!!!!! OC form at the end~ please read~

And okay so I was reading through all the chapters. And I found them confusing.

So i figured I better make an explanation chapter which explains everything. TeeHee. No POVs though. This might be confusing.......... Because I have 0 organization skills concerning stories lol.

If anything contradicts in the story, this version is probably the correct one.

When Deadlox was a young boy, he got cursed because he got into an argument with a sorcerer on Minecraft. He got sucked into Minecraft afterwards by the Ender Dragon because he knew he was cursed and was reborn as Enderlox, an Ender Dragon hybrid. Enderlox wasn't immortal, though, and he knew it all along. The only thing he knew from his past life was the curse, though. Since he was the Ender Dragon hybird, he got the Dragon's powers, including the ability to suck and trap people in Minecraft.

When Enderlox was still a young dragon and lived with Ender in the End, he got playmates. Ender thought that he should get in contact with more species other than the hybrids, so he invited Ty to come play with him every time she logged onto Minecraft.

Ty fell in love with the little Enderlox ever since then. The two of them and the rest of the hybrids - Mitch, Jerome - played almost every day. Ian claimed he was too busy to go and join them, so he never really saw Ty. Mitch, on the other hand, wanted to spend as much time with them as possible because he had a crush on Ty.

But then Ender thought that Enderlox wasn't playing with the hybrids as much anymore and his skin was becoming too human-like so one day he removed Ty from the End and dumped her in the Overworld. Ender managed to half-wipe Ty's memories so that it seemed like a dream, and she wouldn't know of Enderlox's existence.

After Ty left, Ian came to visit occassionally, since he heard that Enderlox was getting sad.

~Timeskip to where Layla and Ty had finished crafting the sets of redstone armor~

Each person in real life has a Grim Reaper watching over them. Once the person gets sucked into Minecraft, the Reaper gets sucked in too. The Grim Reapers make sure their assigned person doesn't die before they should. Like Ty, she shouldn't die because she exerted too much energy on portal-hopping, so the Reaper came and breathed life back into her to keep her going.

Does that make sense?

More about logic manipulation:

Imagine it like the center of a mind map. There are different branches, leading to different abilities, including manipulation of Time and Space, and manipulation of Mind and Rules, etc. etc. etc.

It is possible for one person of one branch of manipulation - say, Layla - to learn another ability - like Time and Space - but it's really difficult since well, think of the mind map. It's not easy to link everything together, right?

Does that make sense?

About the faint red trail that led Enderlox to the log cabin where Layla, Ty, Ian, Mitch and Jerome were staying:

Every logic manipulation ability has a bit of residue. It depends on which object you use most for your abilities. In Layla's case, that would be redstone, so that's why Enderlox was able to pick up on her trail.

Enders can use Eyes of Ender to track whatever they want, as long as they have a signal. In this case, Layla's redstone trail.

Layla was able to see Enderlox in the lake, when Enderlox was hiding in the treeline, because of her logic manipulation , and she can access more of her mind.

Layla got logic manipulation because of Enderlox's uhm saliva. When he sucked on her blood. Ty got it when Enderlox was injecting her with different solutions, and they mixed together to form a new solution which was the logic manipulation. I think. Or maybe Enderlox injected Ty with his saliva. Im not sure you ask him yourself haha.

Skybrine built his mansion high up in the sky because he's an evil hybrid and evil hybrids can't get to the Aether. So basically Skybrine, WitherMU and Enderlox are like Fallen Angels, they want to get to the Aether but they can't.

And so yeah thats basically all the explaining right now~
If you have any more questions just ask in the comments!!

Oh and im making a prequel to this :D

SEND ME YOUR OCs THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE TO GET A CHANCE IN LE BOOK!

OC form:

Name-
Age- [I might change this a bit]
Gender-
Hybrid- [If you dont have one i'll just put down dragon]
Looks-
Fav weapon-
Special skills- [if any]
Other-

I WILL HAVE A LITTLE DRAW TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE IN THE PREQUEL~

SEE YU IN DA PREQUEL (may take some time to write)