Chapter 27

~Mitch's POV~

We sat at the table. By "we" I meant Jerome, Seto and me. Maddie had recovered but she insisted on looking after Ian herself, not trusting any of us to take care of him properly.

"Lets keep calm and think about where they probably are right now," Jerome said.

"Is there a tracking spell you can use or something?" I asked Seto.

He nodded. "But i wont be able to do magic for a few days, since i havent fully recovered my magic after i went insane."

Jerome and I nodded. "Alright then, give it your best."

Seto closed his eyes and a purple ball of light appeared on the table. I quickly leaned back on the chair as the purple ball enlarged and the middle glowed white.

"Who is this?" Jerome asked Seto, but he was too preoccupied to answer.

In the ball we saw some clouds floating around, and transparent Minecrafters. "Thats the Aether!" I realized. Then we caught a flash of black and someone yelling.

"That must be Deadlox," Jerome muttered. "Skybrine, WitherMU and Enderlox cant enter the Aether because they're boss mobs."

Then the scene flickered and changed and this time it showed a real low-quality image, but we could see some water and grass.

And a pond. And i caught a flash of black and gold, and the lights reflecting off it. "Thats Ty," I muttered. "But where are they?"

Then the ball itself flickered and died and Seto opened his eyes again. He looked exhausted. "Sorry," he said. "i tried to make the last one as clear as i could but either they were far up in the sky or too low below ground."

"How about the Aether one? Why is that so clear?" Jerome asked.

"Because its, like, an actual place where you can go," Seto answered. "If you build somewhere just randomly, and above the building limit or in the void, then it's not a real place. Do you get what i mean?"

I nodded but Jerome shook his head. "Ah nevermind," the bacca said. "Lets go and find them, then."

Seto went upstairs to tell Maddie that we were leaving. Seto would be coming with us, and we were going to find Ty first, since we didnt know where she was.

"Well then lets go," I said as we shouldered our backpacks and brought the necessities.

And also the redstone armor and swords Layla made us. Those would come real handy.

"Are you guys ready?" Jerome asked us. We nodded and stepped out of the house, and surprisingly Maddie had gone out to the balcony to say goodbye.

"I'll take care of the house while you're gone!" she yelled while we walked into the forest.

~Ty's POV~

I must have dozed off or something because when i blinked open my eyes no one was in the pond room with me. My fishing rod has also almost broken.

I placed the fish i got in my inventory. There was a few salmon and pufferfish... Great. Just what i wanted.

Nah just kidding i like salmon but the pufferfish are just useless, but they are kinda cute. I went back into the bedroom and crawled back under the covers. I can sleep the hours away.

I blinked my eyes open. I got off my bed and went to look out the window again, and that was when i realized i couldnt see my hands as i was pressing them up against the glass.

I was in the spirit world again! I looked back to my bed. My body was still sleeping there. Did that mean my spirit could teleport out of this house? But wait... How was i in the spirit world in the first place? I had to teleport here... But maybe the spirit world worked different than the real world.