Chapter 20

~Layla's POV~

We sat down at the table. This time, Ian rearranged the chairs so that there were three chairs on the long side of the table and three on the other.

It was clear who sat on which side.

I was facing Jerome, who had a careful blank expression. Ty was in the middle, facing Mitch, who was facepalming and mumbling something. Seto and Ian just seemed uncomfortable.

"Whats your problem?" Ty snapped. She stuffed her hands in her pockets. I for one knew that she had her sword hilt in there.

Oh, and i also nearly forgot. Our redstone armor were probably in our closets.

"Theres a legend about Seto," Jerome said, staring uneasily at Seto, who just looked under the table.

"And?" i demanded.

Ian cleared his throat. "It was written in Old Minecraftian, but then someone interpreted it and switched it to English."

Ty got out her sword and leveled it at Mitch. "I want to know the legend. You cant just go around hating people for no reason."

Mitch put up his hands in a surrender position. "We have a perfectly good reason to hate him." Ty didnt deactivate her sword.

Jerome told the story. "There were a lot of sorcerers a few years back, and they all originated from Notch and Herobrine, two of the Creators of Minecraft. Of course, there were more Creators, but they either got killed or disappeared.

Notch and Herobrine were approached by a man, and he asked for one favor. To become a person who can manipulate the most dangerous and common thing in the world - magic.

Herobrine was against the idea, but Notch agreed, and it was on one condition. That they would be immortal and can continue to look after the world of Minecraft and make changes. The man agreed, and Notch granted him the powers and made him the first sorcerer.

But Herobrine didnt like this idea. Since his brother made the Sorcerer, he'll make other things. Like hybrids. The thought of infusing one thing with another pleased him and he made a Squid hybrid, a Blaze hybrid, a Bacca hybrid and three boss hybrids, the Wither, Ender Dragon, and finally a Brine. This took fifty years to complete.

He sent the hybrids to destroy the sorcerer but it was too late. The sorcerer had procreated and had already a line of sorcerers, all his descendants. Then he set his descendants against the hybrids and committed suicide.

The Hybrid-Sorcerer Wars lasted for fifteen years, until one of the sorcerers managed to kill the Ender Dragon hybrid. The hybrids scattered quickly after that, so the sorcerers had the victory.

But Herobrine saw this and took all his hybrids in again, and remodeled them. He also recreated the Ender Dragon hybrid.

And this time, around one hundred years after the first Sorcerer and Hybrid, the sorcerers were defeated and killed. But one remained, and he went into hiding. Herobrine has given orders three years ago to search and kill him.

Any hybrid who did so would receive glory and honor and would be made a Creator of the Minecraft world."

Ty acted so suddenly, we didnt even have time to think, i only had time to make redstone shields to shield Seto, Ty herself, and me.

She threw her redstone sword straight at Mitch, and it pierced his chest and made a real bright light, probably an explosion.

I took down the redstone shields and there was Mitch, holding thr deactivated sword and closing his eyes. The big wound made by the sword was closing, healing slowly, but blood still trickled out.