Chapter 24

(Im just gonna stay up late and update)

~Ty's POV~

I closed my eyes and left Skybrine's head as i slipped away from the spirit world. The dimension spat me out on the floor, right where i had been standing as a spirit.

I was sitting down, and i looked around confusedly, still not used to the solid body of a living, breathing human being. Skybrine grabbed hold of my shoulder and beamed down at me.

"Nice of you to join us!" he said happily. I shook my head and got to my feet, shaking unsteadily. Skybrine held onto my shoulder and i held onto his arm for support. My limbs felt weird... But it was normal. I remember feeling much worse when i had come back from my first time.

"Layla?" i said. I stood upright, a bit shakey, but otherwise i was fine. I wobbled a few steps forward and frowned. "What happened to her?"

"I had to, ah, knock her out for a bit," WitherMU said, using his foot to gently tap Layla on the shoulder. "She was putting up quite a fight. Now all we have to do is wait for Enderlox."

Not a moment too soon, Enderlox appeared in a flash of purple and red and was standing a few inches in front of Layla. If he had teleported a few inches back, he wouldve stepped on Layla's face.

I wanted to rush forward and see if layla was alright but Skybrine still had his hand on my shoulder and it was a firm grip, but not hard enough that i would feel pain.

"Great we're all here," WitherMU clapped his hands together. "Lets start with Skybrine first, shall we?"

I tilted my head in confusion. Start what?

Skybrine spoke, "As everyone knows, my birthday is next month."

Oh Notch has it been four months already? Time does fly when you have fun.

"I do not wish to know what my birthday presents are," Skybrine said, staring meaningfully at WitherMU and Enderlox. "But i do expect something good and useful."

WitherMU nodded and Enderlox followrd his example.

"And also i have successfully crafted a butter sword with no sticks!" Skybrine grinned happily, showing his teeth, which were white. "Its got as much potential as a diamonf sword with sharpness 1 enchantment. I think it'll make a great addition to my weapons. Enderlox, how about you go next?"

I realized what was happening. The hybrids were giving a report. Some sort of report... But why was i hearing all of this too? Wait did Layla just twitch?

"I am monitoring the sorcerer closely, and he has much more potential than we originally thought he had," Enderlox said. "Also Mitch wants the girl," he nodded at me. "And we may just be able to do a hostage trading."

I narrowed my eyes. If they were talking about Seto... Seto was no hostage. He was a friend. Of mine, at least.

Just then Layla began to groan. I turned my head and bit Skybrine's hand, and ran to Layla before anyone could stop me. She was turning over to her side and ahe was clutching her stomach.

"What happened?" i asked, kneeling beside her.

"He... Fucking punched me in the stomach that son of a bitch," Layla said. At least she was conscious.

"You asked for it," WitherMU grumbled. "Who told you to breath on my helmet."

I hissed at WitherMU and inspected Layla for any other injuries. She was just very badly bruised, but nothing exceptionally in need of medical attention. She should be fine.

In my concentration of taking care of Layla, i had missed WitherMU's report and now the three were going to split up again.

"Ill take Layla," Enderlox volunteered. "Im the only one who can hold her down anyways." he picked up Layla bridal style, with her hands still on her stomach. That bruise must really hurt. I got to my feet, went over to WitherMU and mashed my foot into his.

He yelled in surprise and in pain and hopped around on one foot, and when he turned back to look at me i could see his eyes glowing white from behind his helmet.

Skybrine grabbed my arm but my eyes never left WitherMU's. I heard Skybrine whisper in my ear, "Never do that again."

And then i saw white. We had teleported, so i guess im stuck with Skybrine yet again.

~Layla's POV~

I woke to something warm beside me. I sat straight up, alarmed. I remember Enderlox taking me back to his home... And then i remember only blackness.

Where was I? A bed? I frowned. Enderlox doesnt put me in beds. I looked to my left and there he was, Deadlox, still sleeping soundly. He was the warm thing beside me. And he wasnt wearing a shirt, too.

Luckily i had clothing on. I sat there, contemplating the abs on his chest when i suddenly felt a longing for my friends. We used to laugh and laugh for fifteen minutes straight without stopping, and Avani would joke that she could feel her abs coming out.

It surprises me what strange things trigger my memory of the past. Just then Deadlox blinked his eyes open and i shrieked a bit. He had been pretending to sleep.

"How long had you been awake?" I whisper-yelled at him, my voice still not fully awake yet.

"Not for long, maybe fifteen minutes," Deadlox laughed and sat upright. I threw a pillow at him and he caught it easily, and laughed. This was the fun-loving Deadlox i knew.

I punched him lightly on the stomach and hopped out of bed, landing on the quartz flooring. I frowned. This wasnt the bedroom i had built in Enderlox's home.

"Where are we?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. Then i realized i wasnt wearing my own shirt, and it was a pale blue halter top. I scowled at the fabric. My pants were still black but it wasnt my jeans.

"What the fuck am I wearing?" I wrinkled up the fabric. It wasnt stretchy but it was loose, and i gathered a handful of my pants in my hand. I liked my pants tight, not loose.

"This is my secret place," Deadlox said, ruffling a hand through his hair and he smiled at me.

Gonna end it here...

Mood has improved :) also check out my BFF, blakeycornflakes , and our YouTube channel xXBlakeyBooXx on YouTube!!!

Love mah BFF.