Chapter 3

~Layla~

Avani and Nerina were absolutely delighted when i told them i had MC. We met up on Nerina's world, where they were building an awesome theme park.

I was great with the redstone right off the bat.

You're a natural! Avani typed. Nerina agreed.

(To make things easier for me I'll just take on the Minecrafter's perspective when Layla is playing, instead of the human perspective.)

I punched a wool block. It turned into a smaller cube and was absorbed into my inventory. I loved how they did that. Circles were sooooo last century.

"I just finished the roller coaster!" Avani landed beside me with a thump. "Can you build the rails and all that redstone stuff? We should have like fireworks at the end, and with the words 'YOU SURVIVED' in the chat."

I looked at her. "'YOU SURVIVED'? What kind of roller coaster is that?"

Avani laughed. (ITS THE MINECRAFTER'S PERSPECTIVE, like I'm describing them as if they were really living in Minecraftia.) She grinned evilly. "A very dangerous roller coaster that would needed to be patched up every time after someone plays it."

I sighed. TNT. TNT minecarts. I swear that must be it. I flew over, and as I expected, TNT everywhere. So she wanted these to be activated? It's gonna be tricky.

"How about a TNT rocket?" I said. (it's being said in the chat so no matter where they are they still hear each other.) Avani agreed, and so did Nerina, so I build a 9x9 square of TNT, with water around it and a bedrock casing, so i wouldn't have to replace it every single time, and added two bedrock in a column.

The minerails go here... Straight into the center... Button goes there... Redstone goes there... Torches... Command block...DONE. So when someone presses this button the TNT explode aand it teleports them to another location. I got the coordinates off Avani's other command block, and I'm pretty sure it's the ending of the rider.

[/tppos] (sometimes i will type the commands Layla uses so you won't get confused.)

Oh, it is the ending. Let's see. Tripwire there, dispenser... Fireworks... Nah. NINE STACKS OF FIREWORKS... Yeah that's more like it. Set the command block... MORE REDSTONE...

I walked through the tripwire. Instantly fireworks all around were shooting into the sky, and the chat had neon green words that said "!!!!!!YOU SURVIVED!!!!!!!!" For fun, I also added a lever that said "Click me." I put redstone stuff behind it, that led to a pile of TNT right in the corner of the finish line.

I was about to test it when I remembered to do a screenshot so I could rebuild all this again and have it looking exactly the same. SELFIE. I turned and clicked the lever. It worked perfectly... whoever clicks this will have a great surprise! Another bonus was the explosions didn't reach the tripwire and signs! Woohoo!

~Timeskip cuz im lazy~

"There we go! Our first world done!" Nerina said proudly.

"Who wanna play some minigames?" I rubbed my hands together. Avani and Nerina nodded. We hopped off the server and went onto this game called DrugCraft.

(DO NOT DO DRUGS THIS IS A FREAKING GAME)

Basically all you do is grow crops, and they are the so-called "drugs" in the game. You sell them but you can't get caught by the police (cops, whatever). It's so awesome, and within Minecraft days (that's like, an hour or so) we had already finished our sugar cane farm and was halfway to finishing building our house.

"Just put traps all over the place," Avani said in our private chat. "Nerina and I would go out and collect some arrows tonight."

I punched her to show that I understood and went about placing all the redstone, and pressure plates would activate them. I also put a lever right in the corner of the door so it wouldn't be easily seen and it would de-activate the traps. On second thought, I build an extra two layers in and covered up a hole big enough for a Minecrafter to go through with a painting. I walked into the painting and, as I expected, went into a 1x1 room with the lever in it.

Our crops were safe now! I did the same thing on the other side of the traps, or else we'd never be able to walk through without one person left behind.

I then repeated this whole process again and again until the whole house was booby trapped.

I unmuted my public chat and saw that it was flooding with messages.

"Is that really deadlox?"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"OMGGGGG DEADLOX HI"

And about a gazillion more chats like those. I checked the players online. It really was Deadlox. Oh my gosh!

Nighttime soon came and passed, and Avani and Nerina came back with the arrows.

"We went crazy out there," Avani laughed. She gave all the arrows to me and I stuffed them in the dispensers. I then motioned for the other girls to go through the traps first.

Avanin stepped on a pressure plate and an arrow shot her.

"Oops, my bad!" I laughed and I flicked the lever. This time, neither of them were willing to step on the plates so I went first. I was safely across the other side when the door opened and there was another player outside.

Avani and Nerina quickly sprinted across the pressure plates and I flicked on the lever at our side. The player didn't even notice the pressure plates and the arrows shot straight at him. He looked like a porcupine with the arrows sticking everywhere. He was holding shift, so I really couldn't see his username unless I inched forward, which would make me activate the arrows.

"Who the hell are you?" Avani typed in the public chat. The person went away after that, and we were sure to put some defense mechanisms outside the door.

"Let's put pressure plates that dispense fireworks!" Nerina suggested.

I shook my head. "That would be a dead giveaway to our house." (If you're wondering, they made the sugar cane farm in their house.)

"Let's just stock up on arrows and leave the dispensers on all the time," Avani said, walking through a painting on the wall and I heard the sound of a lever flicking. I smiled. Redstone was wonderful stuff. We went to our farm and got all our crops.

Exams are ending on Monday~~~~

I'll have more time to write stories, I hope :D