Chapter 19

~Layla's POV~

When we exited the portal we were still in Skybrine's mansion, and the man who had took Seto pushed him back to Enderlox.

The man had a normal Steve skin. Nothing troubling there.

Only he has white, glowing eyes.

Enderlox hissed and tightened his grip on Seto. Skybrine, though, bowed respectfully. I almost laughed out loud, but i disguised it as a cough.

"Herobrine," Ty breathed. The portal still kept going on behind the Legend.

"Hello," he said to us in a friendly matter. He nodded to Skybrine, who straightened up, then finally he turned to Enderlox and scowled.

"Let go of the boy," Herobrine said in a soft but commanding voice. I never knew his voice was like that. Then i realized he had mind-reading too and that i should stop thinking.

Enderlox snarled and shook Seto a bit. I grabbed Ty's hand and we inched a bit closer to the portal.

"No," Enderlox said.

Herobrine laughed. "Just because you have redstone powers does not mean you are more powerful than me. I didnt know what my brother was thinking, letting you live after you've been infused with redstone."

"Well she's been infused with redstone," Enderlox nodded at me, and we froze. Two more steps and we'd be though the portal... But i guess we just couldnt leave Seto on his own...

"She doesnt have the powers of the Ender dragon," Herobrine countered. He opened his hands, palms facing up, and two familiar balls floated above them.

Ender crystals. But these looked weird. Instead of the usual purple particles, this was glowing white and had white particles.

Herobrine juggled them. I detected redstone residue in the crystals. I could probably build something to protect Ty and I, but not Seto... He was too far away.

Then, without warning, Herobrine hurled the crystals at Enderlox, who pushed Seto forward and curled up into a ball within his wings.

"Seto!" Ty and i had time to yell before I saw everything happening in slow motion.

Seto dodged to one side, and i pulled up a protective redstone ball. Skybrine teleported next to Herobrine. Riiight, they were both 'brines, they would probably survive.

Anyway there was this big huge explosion that shook the whole house, and after it was finished i let our protective redstone ball fall to the ground.

Ty immediately ran to Seto, who was sitting there, perfectly fine. Well, he is a sorcerer, so...

"Do not take that boy!" Herobrine suddenly yelled at us. But his image was flickering, like he was a hologram.

Enderlox dusted himself off and remained sitting on the floor. "Oh Herobrine, i thought you had escaped the Nether for real. Now i know i shouldnt have doubted Notch... Although you have turned good, which is surprising."

Herobrine conjured up another ender crystal. "I may just be a weak spirit, but i still have enough energy left to blast you to pieces."

Skybrine immediately rushed to the defense of Enderlox. "No need to do that," he said hurriedly. "You still need energy to go back to the Nether, or else you'll probably die."

But immortals cant die, i heard Ty say in my head. I gave a small shrug and grabbed Seto.

"Lets go!" i yelled, leaping into the portal. No one was stopping us, only Herobrine, who was yelling at us to not go.

I swear i could hear Enderlox laughing.

~Ty's POV~

Enderlox was laughing. Why was he laughing? Maybe he's finally gone insane. I hope he's alright. I know i dont love him anymore, but still, he doesnt deserve to go insane. Deadlox is actually a good person.

We emerged back into the forest in one piece, which was good. The way Enderlox was laughing, anyone would think he had blew up Mitch's place.

"Mitch! They're back!" i saw Ian, shooting with his bow and arrow at some targets, and suddenly Jerome burst out of the forest, expertly dodging the arrows and slicing some arrows painted in black in half.

"Thats awesome!" Layla said, and Jerome ran over to hug all of us, except for Seto.

Mitch landed beside us, and sheathed his swords on the leather pockets on his back. He grinned. "Great to see you."

"Wait whos that?" Jerome pointed his sharp diamond axe at Seto, who was rubbing his shoulder where Enderlox had gotten hold of him.

"Hes Seto," Layla said, just at the same moment as when Seto said, "Im Sebastian."

Seto glared at Layla. Oops, i heard her say in her head.

"Seto?" Ian backed up a few steps. "I knew you looked familiar."

"What? Whats happening?" I asked when Mitch dragged me away from Seto.

Layla wriggled out of Jeromes grasp and went over to stand by Seto. The familiar redstone fireballs floated above her hand. "Whats wrong with Seto?" she growled, her eyes glowing red.

Ian aimed his arrow. "Woah, what happened to you?" all the boys including Seto got ready to fight.

"Its ok!" i yelled. "Layla just infused herself with redstone. But please just tell us why you fucking hate Seto so much?"

Ian lowered his bow. Jerome and Mitch sheathed their weapons and we went back to the house to talk.

Soooo hope you enjoyed!

Wont be able to update real often coz of school... I already posted my back-up chapters just in case i dont have enough time to work on my story.

I hate school... But right now I PASSED MY MATHS WOO HOO and also im at the swimming pool... For a school function.

RANDOM FUN FACT: dont get too close to the pigeons and you can herd them anywhere you like .3.