Chapter 7

~Layla's POV~

Please do not confuse Deadlox and Ty, they are two different people XD

Deadlox and Ty came back a few hours later. I was surrounded by redstone contraptions, not to mention i had renovated Deadlox's cave.

I was sitting on the floor in the midst of all the redstone, hugging my knees. So many redstone, too little company.

"Uhhh..." Ty looked at me weirdly.

"Well," i stood up and brushed myself off. "This just... Happened." (SHERLOCK, ok so is ok if no one gets that reference.)

Deadlox kicked some of the redstone away. "Ok, what did you do?"

I hopped over to the entrance which they entered and kicked a lever on the floor. The whole cave entrnace sealed shut and automatic glowstone came on at the walls and ceiling.

"Tripwires are hooked outside, dispensers are located at the top and splash potions of extreme harming are in there." I said, wringing my hands. I went over to the shower corner and felt for the lever in a cleft. Stone slabs came up from the floor, blocking anyone who wanted to peek inside.

"Also i made bedrooms downstairs," i said nervously, pointing to the lever on the wall which opened a tunnel with a ladder down.

"Thats awesome," Deadlox nodded. Ty glanced at me uncertainly and stuck close to Deadlox. I still cant see her eyes, which is like creepy.

I shrugged and flicked the lever and went down the tunnel.

~Ty's POV~ (FINALLY change of POV)

I guess i should tell you about myself first.

Im eighteen and im half dragon. Not the ender dragon, though. My bangs are enchanted to only the people i trust can see my eyes. I also keep an eye on Enderlox. I dont know how he does it, but he saw my eyes before i even let him in.

Im still thinking about the stuff that happened when i was in another dimension. I was gone for a week? Hmm... It really did feel like seven seconds for me, but ah well.

I guess i should probably tell you where i went. See, i can manipulate logic. I can open up portals, and me and Deadlox, not Enderlox, Deadlox, have been portal-hopping so we can escape from all the bad guys. Enderlox doesn't need to portal hop. Sometimes he goes off on his own, sometimes he brings me too. He uses teleportation. Anyway...

I had been in the memory dimension. I also relived my best and worst memories...

~Flashback~

I was walking in this very forest, all alone, my real self controlling my Minecraft character, safe up in my bedroom.

I saw some mushrooms and went over. I didnt believe in hybrids. I didnt trust people easily then, too.

Mushrooms were my favorite. I heard a bit of rustle... And this boy with wings and a dragon tail... Oh my gosh it was Enderlox. I just stood there like an idiot, my real self's eyes growing wide.

He pinned me down and laughed like he was insane. Then, in real life, Enderlox stared at me with those glowing purple eyes and sucked me into Minecraft. In Minecraft, I saw a glint of metal and then i felt pain, and i knew he was using a diamond knife to slice my skin open.

I blacked out after that, and when I came to, i was in his cave. It wasnt that much different from now, except that it didnt have an ender crystal lock on the obsidian cage.

Times were tough then. Enderlox would beat me every day, even when i had done nothing. And the experiments. He kept on injecting me with one liquid or another at the end of every week.

Things were better when Deadlox came back. I liked Deadlox a lot, but deep down i knew I loved Enderlox. I just had to find a chance to calm his violence. But then things changed when he injected me with a golden liquid. My legs grew black and gold scales, and a dragon tail grew out.

"Hello, friend," Enderlox had smiled. He was literally "making friends." i didnt complain. To be honest, i kinda liked the tail.

One day, Deadlox let me out, and suddenly, without warning, he changed into Enderlox and started clawing at me. I brushed my bangs into my eyes so he wouldnt see them and just when he was about to claw my face open he stopped.

And then I knew. I knew that he saw my eyes. My one golden and one silver eyes. I also knew what he saw in there. My childhood memories. The Ender Dragon inviting me over to play with Enderlox in The End. Even then i had a huge crush on him.

Then when i was three years old, the Ender Dragon decided Enderlox was becoming too human and abandoned me in the overworld. I never saw Enderlox ever since, and convinced myself it was all a dream.

But now i know it wasnt a dream.  And i also knew that Enderlox recognized me. He hugged me as silent tears streaked down my cheeks. The hug was stiff and awkward, like Enderlox didnt know how to be gentle anymore.

I resolved to solve that problem that day. Enderlox would become gentle again, like when we were kids.

~Flashback ends~

I snapped back to reality and thought about what Enderlox had said when I had opened up a portal to a desert biome for us to talk.

See, in ten month's time Enderlox has to visit the End again, and this time he needs to go for good. He also has to get rid of Skybrine and WitherMU, his two "friends." he wasnt even an ender dragon hybrid when he was born, but a sorcerer had cursed him and his soul was torn apart.

He has to find the lost part of his soul again before he went into the End, or his Ender Dragon form would take over and destroy Deadlox, leaving only Enderlox and the destruction of the world.

Also, Skybrine and WitherMU had heard of me, and wants to get me. So when i heard Layla say they stopped by, i had hoped the two would've taken interest in Layla and lose interest in me, because she was starting to get immune to Enderlox's spells of torture.

So far so good.

I was about to go down after Layla when i heard a low moan behind me. I turned around and Deadlox wasnt there anymore, replaced by Enderlox.

"Ty," Enderlox said, grinning widely, showing his fangs. I hugged him tight. He knew he was my crush. I think he loves me too. Dragon mating season was next next week. I'll see if he picks me then.

"Where is Layla?" he growled, his happiness gone immediately. "Although i do like how she renovated the place, i feel like she must be punished."

"Stop being unreasonable," i kissed Enderlox on the cheek and using my logic manipulation, opened up a portal in the wall to see what Layla was doing. "She put a lot of effort into all of this. Shes going in shock."

And it was kinda true. Layla was sitting on her bed, curled up into a ball and rocking around, her eyes wide.

Enderlox grunted. "Fine."

"You should go hunt," I suggested. "I'll keep an eye on Layla for you." Enderlox nodded and spread his wings, flicking the lever that opened up the cave entrance and hopped out.

I went over to close the door.

~Enderlox's POV~

I landed in the forest. I smelled meat. Could be a cow, could be a human. I wandered around silently until I came upon a pig.

Thats gonna be perfect. I quickly killed it and ate it raw, and when i've finished i cut some pork chops for Ty and the other one.

"Hello, Enderlox," I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and stuffed my pork chops into my pockets. It was WitherMU.

Updating as quick as I can :)

It's the Christmas holidays and we have homework, though ;-;

BAI :D