Chapter 35

~Ty's POV~

I left Deadlox and Layla and went back to the little cottage in the jungle. They were glad to see me come back, but when i went upstairs to the bedroom i found Seto packing.

"Where are you going?" i asked.

"I'm going to... travel."

"Where to, though?" i asked again.

He looked at me. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Wherever i want. No limits, no boundaries. Maybe i can make a few friends here and there, just never stopping to settle. Who knows, maybe i'll end up here again."

I didn't know what to say. Clearly he felt out of place here. Only Maddie and i were talking to him like a true friend, Ian, Mitch and jerome seemed distant even though they had great fun with each other.

"I'm going to miss you," I went over and gave him a big bear hug. "Remember to write on paper! Keep a traveling diary, and send it to me! Maddie and i would love to read it!"

Seto smiled and hauled his backpack off the bed. "Well, then, i'll be going now. Tell the others for me, will you?"

I nodded, trying not to cry. "Don't die... Be safe! At least lemme give you safe transportation outside the house so the others won't find out by seeing you."

Seto laughed. "Alright then. Anywhere outside the jungle will do. I might go and visit Deadlox, and Layla too. I'll send messages via magic."

I nodded sadly and opened up a portal. I guess you could say i was expecting this, since Seto had been becoming more and more distant as time passed.

Seto waved goodbye and hopped into the portal, disappearing in a flash of purple light. I sighed and closed the portal, heading back downstairs.

I found them potatoing around the living room. [Definition of potatoing (verb): being potatoes; being a potato couch; being lazy. Also see: {lazy}] Ian and Maddie were cuddling on the couch, watching the television, and Mitch and Jerome were faceplanted on the floor.

"What the heck are you doing?" i gently nudged Mitch's arm. He groaned and turned to lie on his side.

"oh, don't mind them," Ian laughed. "They had a competition again, and the loser had to drink five bottles of that special German beer."

I put my hands to my hips. "And lemme guess, they got in a draw? And they decided to drink ten bottles each?"

Maddie giggled. "You know them too well."

I threw up my hands, my tail flicking, i was irritated. I dumped buckets of water onto their heads and they woke up slightly.

"When will you grow up?" i sighed and sat on the floor, leaning against Mitch.

"Vell... Technically... Only advults dreenk bear," Jerome slurred and sat up, and promptly fell over again.

I looked to Maddie for help. "What am i going to do with them?" Maddie shrugged playfully.

Now may not be the best time to mention Seto's disappearance... I thought.

Unfortunately my thoughts got picked up by Layla... And not to mention Deadlox.

SETO DISAPPEARED? WTF WHAT HAPPENED? D: Deadlox yelled in my head, making me fall over.

Plez don't yell, i said. And he didn't disappear... He just said he was gonna travel since he doesn't feel loved here.

Were those his exact words? :/ Laya asked.

Well no, i replied. But he was implying that. And also i think he's headed over to your place.

~Deadlox's POV~

After Ty warned us that Seto was coming we heard a knock at the door. Yeah, door, layla actually sealed up the huge cave entrance with stone - which used up like eighty coal when Layla smelted it - and put an iron door there. Which can only be opened by this special thing she made me swallow - some redstone potion which tasted like cranberries - and allows only us to open the doors with mind powers.

Which is pretty awesome.

Right, back to the story. I have to remind myself not to get too sidetracked. Anyway, i was on the couch when the knock on the door happened, and Layla was sitting on my lap and i was trying very hard to focus on the little redstone magic tricks she was showing me than the little dragon babies we might have.

So when Ty said Seto was coming and there was a knock at the door i immediately panicked and opened the door, and layla had no time to get off my lap or blink, actually.

Having Ender reflexes sucked sometimes. Anyway, Seto walked in and stopped at the doorway.

"Am I... Interrupting... Something?" he coughed and inched forward into the living room. Layla bounced off my lap and went over to hug Seto.

"no, you aren't," she said, smiling. "And you can always feel loved here!"

Seto blushed. "I didn't say i wasn't feeling loved." i had to refrain myself from punching the wall behind me. Was Layla doing that on purpose or was it just me?

"You were implying that you weren't feeling loved," i said, plastering a smile onto my face and getting up from the couch, giving my best buddy a fist bump.

"You can stay here for a bit," Layla offered. "We have like a gazillion beds in the bedroom."

"Because someone had too much time on their hands and went on a sheep-shooting adventure for a whole day when Ty wasn't noticing," I rolled my eyes.

Seto laughed and hugged me. "You always manage to make me feel better!" he grinned. "Okay, where's the bedroom? Last time i was here i was too busy battling Skybrine and getting knocked out to explore your little hidey-hole."

I smiled and led him down to the bedroom, with layla following.

Okay so just gonna end it here~~

Any Hetalia fans out there, check out my new Hetalia Random Room book!! Daily uploads (hopefully!)

And one thing i dont get is how a chapter can get 23 views, and then the next one 44 views o.o dont you have to go through the first chapter before moving on? XD