In Dallas (Amy)

Amy's POV

Oh my God, Dallas is so beautiful in December, you maybe don't know this, but I live on a ranch. And guess what? We have a few horses, I was always dreaming about this, it's just perfect. Right now, I'm watching through the window and snow is everywhere, I smiled to myself. Ten years ago I was so jealous, because in Los Angeles there was no snow, like never ever. But those were the good old times. Those silly weenie times. Oh, and I should totally write a song, it must be about December this time! Have I mentioned I'm a country singer?

"Hey, mommy can you play with me?" Bella asked me. Bella is my three year old daughter, the cutest thing on this planet. She has brown hair and blue eyes and she will definitely be taller than me, maybe a little shorter than Jake and she can sing and the most important, she loves tacos. That's not the most important, but I love her to the bottom of my heart.

"Sure, my little pumpkin pie," I said to her and started tickling her, we both laughed so hard. I sat on the floor with her in the living room and watched her.

"So what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Building blocks,"

"Let's compete who will build a higher one!" I said, I know she will agree.

"Yeah, yeah!" She started jumping. She's a very competitive child, just like my husband Jake.

"Ready...go!" I yelled. We both started building a high blocks, but then Jake called me.

"Ames! Your mom is calling you!" he shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm coming," I shouted back.

"Aw, you won, you little rascal you," I said and Ella smiled (We call Bella sometimes Ella).

I ran to the phone and pecked Jake on the lips and told him to go play with Bella. He's such a great dad and a handsome one too. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes, by the way he's tall 5 feet and 11. That's really tall for me, it's enormous actually.

"Hey mom," I greeted bubbly.

"Hey Amy, so I'm calling you about a very important thing," mom said.

"Yeah, what about?" I laughed in the phone a bit, cause Jake was hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. Then he finally went playing with Bella.

"All of your siblings will be at home for Christmas Eve. So, please come," she begged me.

"But mom, isn't it Katherine's turn now?" I whined into the phone, I don't wanna be with my family...

"Yeah, it is. But I want all the family to be together this time," she said, she definitely became stricter.

"That's in like three days and from Dallas to Los Angeles, it's really far, you know..." I tried to end the sentence.

"Yes, I know baby girl, but please come," she begged me.

"Okay, we'll come, hey I should go. Bye mom, I love you," I said.

"Okay, I am looking forward to it. Bye honey," she said and hang up.

Oh...my...God...we are going to Los Angeles. Oh, happy day.

"JAKE," I yelled and ran to him and jumped on him. "Honey, we are going to L.A.!" I said excitedly.

"What? Oh my gosh, YES!" He was excited too, we are like the perfect match.

"Ella, you are gonna see your aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa," Jake said to her in his high voice, he was so funny.

"I can't wait!" she yelled, she's such a cool kid. But not as cool as me, joke joke.

"Guys, we must prepare suitcases till Sunday. Let's get going," I yelled. Those two yelled at the same time and started running towards the stairs.

Inside, I was happy and concerned at the same time. Concerned mostly because of my family, my sisters that is. I hope we won't be fighting this time, I pray for that. I'm mostly scared because of Christina, we had some tough fights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it and sure it's sooo short. I didn't know what to write :))))))