Sorry

Dani's POV

I knew she was too stubborn to even do anything about me. Her pride sometimes got the best of her. So it was on me to do something about it, I wanted her back and I knew it was mostly my fault for dissing her like that. I loved her, but I was afraid because of my sexuality...I wanted her back and I'll get her back.

I decided to take my car and drove right in front of her house. I sat in the car and thought to myself, what if she doesn't wanna do it? But hey, I'm not standing down anymore, I want her, I need her and I must have her. I got my iPhone and started calling her, I heard a few beeps until I finally heard her voice and my heart almost stopped.

"What do you want again, Dani?" I heard the annoyed tone in her voice, but I won't back down.

"Kylie, hello from the outside," I chuckled into the phone, there was silence on the other side, as I gazed to her bedroom windows. The curtains were suddenly drew back and I saw her staring through the window, glaring into the car.

"You can't be serious..." I could hear a bit of excitement in her voice, "When it comes to you, I'm always serious," I replied smiling, as she continued staring through the window.

"Don't push it, Dani," I could hear a small chuckle and it made my heart pound quickly.

"Sorry...so you coming down?" I apologized and kept hoping for a yes.

"I don't know...where are we going anyway?" she asked doubting a bit, I sighed and tried to stay calm, "I'm taking you to the beach."

She started laughing, gosh I missed the sound of her laugh, "The place where you seduced me then, huh?" I chuckled as she said that, "I was just being romantic," I replied laughing.

"So...you coming down?" I hoped for a yes, she sighed, "I'll be down in a few," she said and hang up.

I checked my make up, eyeliner and fixed my hair one last time, before she came down. I hope she'll still think of me as pretty or compliment me at least. I caught my last breath and exhaled, calm the nerves down Dani, this is totally normal...

At that moment she came out walking in tight skinny jeans which totally made her curves stood out and in a black leather jacket, she seemed such a bad ass. I felt like in those movies, where the hot girls walk in slow motion and all the other people look at them fascinated, in this case I'm like the guy who eats a burger and suddenly see's a hot girl walking and in a second the food is all over his shirt, because he doesn't know how to eat normal anymore...I snapped out as I realized I started to drool a bit. I quickly wiped a bit of saliva away...

"Well, hello Danielle," she said as she sat into the car, she looked at me, "please stop drooling," she add smiling. I stared at her for a few seconds, totally mesmerized by her looks. She dyed her hair jet black and it looked amazing honestly. Her emerald green eyes made my hands sweatier and I felt like I was shivering, the butterflies in my tummy haven't stopped...

"Dan, you okay?" she looked at me worried. At that moment I was still in my thoughts, not even functioning normally.

"I'm so gay..." I said that out LOUD! I now looked away from her and started cursing in my mind.

She looked at me and nodded, "I'm glad you are," and then she made her famous smile.

"I think it's cute," she add and then blushed, "and that you're also cute." And then I felt like I was turning red into the face, as a tomato, I tried to breath normally.

"I know you're preparing something, I ain't dumb, Cimorelli," she started teasing.

"Let it be a surprise, Rivera," I replied and turned on the engine. The entire car ride to the beach I felt like I was going to explode and confess my feelings to her at any moment. I parked the car close to the beach and opened my side of the door, as she wanted to open her side, I said to her, "Don't you dare to move," and gave her a wink, she gave me a small smile and obeyed me.