In Malibu (Dani)

Dani's POV

Oh, holidays, finally, I sighed to myself. December and all of this family stuff. I always loved December the most. Decorating the Christmas tree and buying presents, we still do that, but it's just not the same anymore. I turned on the TV, to distract myself from thinking. There was a gossip show about famous people on...in that moment I saw Lisa!

"And now we are going on with the gossips," the hostess said. In a moment there appeared a photo of Lisa, fancy dressed and ray bans glasses on and a Prada bag. I frowned at the TV, I'm so jealous of my own sister, but she deserves to be famous though.

"An unknown source told us that the famous singer, Lisa Cimorelli, is heading home to Los Angeles from New York, paparazzi will be definitely prepared," the hostess said and smiled. I watched the TV with my mouth open. I couldn't believe it, I was shocked. Then she continued.

"And for an even bigger surprise, her sister Amy Cimorelli, a famous country singer is heading home too, from Dallas to Los Angeles of course. We can expect that it will be really spicy in the Cimorelli household," she said. Now I felt even more numb then ever. My eyes were wide opened and my mouth was opened too, I still stared at the screen.

"Honey, close your mouth," my mom came into the living room and said, I just looked at her shocked.

"Do you have something to tell me, that I don't know about?" I asked her, I glared at her in rage.

"Like what, honey?" mom asked me confused. Just cut out, with that stupid honey thing!

"Maybe something about my sisters," I said annoyed of her lying.

"Not really," she said and shrugged. Seriously mom, just seriously? I'm 100% sure she has something to do with it.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said watching me a bit nervously.

"Why are then Lisa and Amy coming home?" I asked her. I just love asking people questions when I know the truth and then they lie, like nothing happened.

"How do you know?" mom asked me shocked.

"It was on the TV. Obviously you have two really famous daughters, right?" I said and glared at her.

"Okay," she sighed and sat next to me on the couch. I expect to hear the answer, soon.

"I wanted to surprise you," mom said, trying to suck up to me.

"WHAT?" I yelled angrily, I was mad on all of them. Because they left me, all of them left me. Screw them!

"DON'T YOU YELL AT ME!" mum yelled back angrily, she glared at me, I fought with her a lot since the last sister left, Lauren.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I yelled back and jumped off the couch, I was trying not to cry in front of her and ran upstairs...

"DANIELLE NICOLE CIMORELLI, STOP RIGHT THERE!" she was really mad. She never yelled like this before, I stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT IT'S LIKE THIS!" I yelled back, I was on the line. She just stood there and stared at me.

I ran to my room and slammed with the doors and locked them. I threw myself on Lisa's bed. The room is the same as it was, when first Lisa left and then Lauren. I haven't changed anything, even though it's only my room now. I looked around the room, the stuff that fans sent us were hanging on the walls, I miss the old times. On my night stand I have a picture of us, all six of us. From the band days. I took the frame and held the frame with a picture in it. I just cried I couldn't take it anymore. I fell on my knees suddenly, without knowing. I held the picture and just cried. I'm just scared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like or comment for the chapter if you liked it. Tell me what did you liked also and have fun :)))))))