Gotta Go My Own Way

While reading the chapter, listen to Gotta Go My Own Way by Vanessa Hudgens :)

Mike Jr.'s POV

I sat there quietly, just staring at everyone, I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears. Dani left and Christian after her. I faced my wife Jenny, she stared quietly at the floor, It was awkward in the dining room. Seconds passed and all you could hear in the room was...silence. Still silence. My eyes went through all of my sisters. Christina was sitting there, her eyes were wide opened and she shook with her head gently. Katherine looked shocked the most, she was probably wondering if this is a nightmare. Lisa was staring at Lauren disappointed. Amy was whispering something to Jake and it looked very personal. And for the last, Lauren. After she yelled at Dani, she sat on the chair and stared at the plate, she looked like she's gonna start crying, I tried to break the silence.

"What are you gonna do now?" I asked Lauren, she glanced at me. Everyone was staring at us this time, it was really uncomfortable.

"I don't know," she replied quietly this time, her feelings exploded minutes ago, my eyes were fluttering wildly this time. I somehow wanted to start crying, I don't know why, maybe because of my baby sister. I felt rage inside of me, because of Brian. I stood up from the table determined.

"Please, excuse me," I said and walked away from the table. I walked to the living room first, I sat on the couch and thought. I stood up again and walked to the shelves, where the family photos were. I took the frame gently and looked at the picture and smiled weakly. There was all of us on the photo, the picture was probably from 2012 or 2013. We stood one by one and all for one.

"This is too much," I quietly whispered to myself desperately, without knowing that I'm talking out loud.

"What is too much?" Jenny asked me with her loving and caring smile, she came to me all of a sudden, I quickly turned around and glanced at her and back at the photo.

"I miss this. All for one and one for all," I said and sighed, her eyes were sad all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry," I said and shook with my head, she touched my hand gently.

"It's okay, Mike. You don't have to hide your feelings, if you'll do that it'll just be worse," Jenny said, I felt better after this.

"Wasn't I handsome here?" I said jokingly and laughed.

"You still are," she said and giggled, she can be so sarcastic sometimes.

"Do you think they will be alright?" I asked Jenny sadly, she faced me.

"Who?" she asked me confused and raised her eyebrows.

"Lauren and Dani..." I said and tried not to cry, I was holding the tears back so badly.

"I hope so," she said quietly and caressed my cheek, her soft hands were just so reassuring.

Alex's POV

I felt so claustrophobic in that room, I glanced at everyone. Everyone was quiet, after Christian and Mike left and then Jenny. I felt it's time for everyone to leave.

"I think it's time to leave," I said and coughed, dad looked at me and nodded softly. I got up and so did everyone else. I looked at mom and dad, they were still sitting there, just looking at each other. With that I left the dining room. I saw Lisa talking to Lauren, I observed them carefully. Lisa grabbed Lauren's arm and hissed something to her, Lauren violently shook with her head. I became more interested in this suddenly. After that Lauren followed Lisa upstairs. The doors closed, so after that I randomly walked upstairs quietly and got closer to their room. I listened.

"How could you do that?" Lisa blamed Lauren. What did she done?

"It all just went so spontaneously," Lauren said, I clenched my fists because of Brian, how could he do this to my sister, they aren't even married yet.

"Dang it!" I quietly said in anger and sighed quietly.

"Uncle Alex!" Mia whispered excitedly, appearing on my right, I almost got a heart attack.

"What are you doing? Are you spying?" she whispered bubbly and leaned her ear against the door.

"What? No!" I whispered to her back and raised my eyebrows.

"Uncle Alex, I like your eyebrows!" she whispered back and smiled and made puppy eyes, trying to suck up to me.

"I have really bushy eyebrows, but thank you very much. And no this is not working," I said and glared at Mia. I know it's not the best decision to spy, but c'mon I can find out a lot.

"You will fail!" she said and stick her tongue out, I rolled with my eyes and gently grabbed Mia bridal style and carried her downstairs and passed her into Mike's arms. I quickly ran upstairs and continued with spying. Dang it! I probably missed a lot.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked Lauren, I could hear confusion in her voice.

"I'm sorry," Lauren said apologizing, sadness was in her voice though. What did I miss?!

"You just can't do this," Lisa said to Lauren desperately.

"It's so hard to say, but I've gotta do what's best for me, you'll be okay," Lauren said to Lisa. What is she gonna do, what does she mean?

"It's not only about me Lauren," Lisa sassed back.

"I've gotta move on and be who I am, I just don't belong here, I hope you understand," Lauren said sadly to Lisa, my mouth was wide opened. Is she leaving?

"Don't, please...Think about Dani," Lisa said, I could hear her voice cracking.

"Dani? No, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore," Lauren said and sighed. She's freaking leaving and she doesn't care about Dani anymore. I was all leaned on the door and suddenly feel on the floor.

"Um, what the heck are you doing?" Lisa asked me angry, she opened the door and I feel, obviously. My eyes went wide, she was expecting the answer and I freaking didn't knew what to do.

"I told you, you will fail!" Mia suddenly appeared and pointed at me, I again rolled with my eyes and loudly groaned because of this kid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter :) Is you OK, is you good, asking because I wanna know! Haha that was GloZell people :P Did you liked the chapter? Tell me what did you liked and what not. This time I wrote Mike's and Alex's POV. I hope it was alright :) This story is probably gonna have 15 more chapters and even more cliffhangers :) If you liked the chapter vote and comment for it please, I especially love the long comments. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :))) And listen to the song Gotta Go My Own Way by Vanessa Hudgens :) Oh, and I update when I get more than 30 votes :D