Mrs. All American

I got rid of Andrew pretty quickly and hide in my own bedroom. What the heck have I done? Is it even right to do this...to seduce him and then just do that? Someone quickly hid in the room too. "Hey how did it go?" Lauren asked me curiously, trying to hide her laughter.

"Don't you dare to laugh!" I gave her my best death stare, but failed miserably.

"Try to make him fall for you, make him fall back," Lauren devilishly smiled and winked at me. She continued, "Let it hit him, make his heart pound like crazy...it doesn't matter if you hate him, do it for Kath!" she was trying to motivate me so badly, but something was still holding me back. It was Ryan.

"What about Ryan?" I felt miserable by the second, she looked down and then into my eyes with a serious tone.

"Sometimes family is just more important than love," she shrugged and sighed, trying to forget about the previous years full of ignorance and pain.

"I don't understand, why for the freaking sake can't you do it?" I snapped out. "Because of Brian..." I cut her off. "So you're trying to say that Ryan isn't as important as Brian?"I desperately sighed, "Lauren I really like him, maybe even more than that...maybe I actually love him, but at this time I'm so confused because of my feelings honestly."

"I would try to convince Dani to seduce him, but she's not his type...he's more into "classy" girls, but I'm not saying she's not classy, she's just Dani," she shrugged smiling. "She likes boys that wear skinny jeans and boots and you know, she's into punks and he's not a punker, he's more of a classy kind of guy," Lauren tried to make her point and she succeed. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I got a message. It was Ryan and I decided to open it with a toothy smile on my face.

R: Hey! Are you home at the moment?

L: Yeah, sure I am :)

R: Go to your room and look through the window...I got a surprise for you ;)

I quickly put my phone aside and smiled to Lauren happily, she knew it was Ryan, she guessed it because of my goofy smile.

"The window!" I excitedly whispered at her, she just made a confused face and then it hit her. When I looked through the window I could see he was holding a microphone and there were a few guys with him, two on the guitars and another one on the drums. I excitedly opened the window and waved at him. "Hey, my love this is for you," he said and winked at me.

I love that accent you have when you say hello
You relocated from New York a month ago
That minivan that you drive really gets me going
And if it feels like it's right
Then it can't be wrong

No one understands the chemistry we have
And it came out of nowhere
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
It's not like we planned this, it's getting out of hand
And now we're gonna go there
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Walk my way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
You're not gonna walk away
Yeah

Not just a neighbor
Oh hey there I'll ring your bell
Open your door, pucker up
And I'll kiss you well
My lips are sealed
There's nobody that I would tell
Your secret's mine, close your eyes
And I'll make you melt

No one understands the chemistry we have
And it came out of nowhere
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
It's not like we planned this, it's getting out of hand
And now we're gonna go there
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Walk my way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
Yeah, you're not gonna walk away

Oh yeah
Na na na na na na na na
You know what she like
Na na na na na na na na
You know what she like
Na na na na na na na na
Ah you know what she like
Na na na na na na na

Walk my way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
You're not gonna walk away(Walk my way)
Oh yeah(Say my name)
You're not gonna walk away(Don't be shy)(I'll show you why)
You're not gonna walk away"

"That was freaking awesomeeeee!" some girly voice yelled excitedly and then of course I saw Dani walking towards Ryan and fan girling at the same time.

"You sound exactly like Luke Hemmings, I want to say that your voice is extremely amazing!"

"Oh thanks Dani, now I feel flattered!" Ryan laughed. Suddenly Dani looked up and saw me and Lauren looking through the window, "Lisa, he's a keeper!"

"I know Dan, I know," I yelled back to her and smiled to Ryan, he just nodded proudly."Oh, and you're prettier than he described you!", suddenly the drummer yelled.

"Do you want to come downstairs so I can introduce you to my brother, the drummer...without yelling of course!" Ryan yelled out of joy this time, I nodded and quickly grabbed Lauren by her hand and dragged her downstairs with me.

"Three sisters and each one is amazingly beautiful," the drummer smiled.

"Hey, I'm Lisa," I introduced myself to him and he nodded and proudly replied, "I know, Ryan told me everything about you, by the way I am Liam."

And who are these two lovely ladies?" he gave that cheeky grin.

Dani's POV

Liam, huh? So that is his name. As I heard the music and Ryan singing I suddenly flew out of the door so I could of course listen to 5 Seconds Of Summer, let's be honest here, I adore them. As I saw Ryan, a beautiful brunette guy caught my eye. The way he ruled those drums with passion and that smile on his face, it just got me, you know. My heart started beating faster every single time I glanced at him and he also smiled every time he saw me staring at him. He got up, as everyone hit the conversation and just started walking towards me, I almost peed myself, no kidding. Am I already head over heals for him?

"Hey pretty girl, what's your name, what's your number?" I gave him the weird look and just smiled.

"I got the keys to my dad's yellow hummer," he said and made a grin.

"Using 5SOS lyrics on me?" I replied and gave him a goofy look, he just smiled to himself and nodded.

"Does it even work?" he looked into my eyes with hope in his and made that cute smile.

"You'll have to try harder," I laughed. He made a half smile and shrugged trying to figure out what to say next, "Can I at least get your number? he asked me hopefully with those sparkling brown eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello hello minions! What you up to people :D I would really love if you comment and vote for the chapter. I know I haven't updated in a really long time (personal problems). I know my stories aren't so popular anymore, because I haven't been updating in a year almost. I'm really sorry for that :( I hope that you can forgive me for that...My goal is to finish all of my stories, especially Everything Changes and I'm Coming Home :D What do you think of Liam? Where should I take this one with Dani, really racking my mind with this one...and again please vote (50 votes, u know :D) and comment, I love reading comments because you give me a feedback and I can find out if the story started sucking, so I can repair that ;) Big kiss, big hug, big love <3 comment if you know where this is from <3 :D