Revealing Fellings

Christina's POV

"What the heck is wrong with you?! She's your sister for God's sake!" Jake, Amy's husband started to yell at me, I glared at both of them. Jake was really mad, I couldn't believe how protective he can be.

"What's wrong with you?" Nick yelled at him this time and pushed him. Jake almost hit him, but Mike grabbed him and held him. Nick sat next to me.

"Are you okay honey?" Nick asked me and hugged me, I nodded, I was really scared of Jake now.

"If you just touch her, I will kill you," Nick threatened him, Jake glared at him.

"Do you think it's normal for her to harass Amy, she's her sister. And if I'm right, Christians, we don't do this, the harassing!" Jake sassed back to Nick.

"Apparently you are violent to women!" Nick hissed to him, Jake stared at him shocked. Amy started to yell at Nick, she totally lost it.

"Are you freaking joking Nick?! He never and wouldn't ever hurt me!" Amy yelled at Nick. Jake hugged Amy and whispered something on her ear, then she calmed down eventually.

Katherine's POV

Since we came from the beach, everyone is fighting and have I mentioned that me and Andy aren't talking a lot, maybe something's wrong with him, I don't know. He went out right now, he said he's gonna visit some of his friends from L.A., I didn't even knew he had friends in L.A. And the fight, that fight was just so horrible! I just watched this, with my mouth wide opened. I couldn't even move, I was so distracted because of it. Then suddenly Amy toke one step closer to Christina and looked her and said.

"Christina, do you remember my number one hit? That song was written just for you, you cow!" Amy hissed to Christina, I was shocked and Christina was speechless.

"That stupid song full of hatred was written for me?!" Christina asked confused.

"That stupid song is called You'll Remember Me and YES it was written for you!" Amy yelled. Christina shook her head confused.

"It was written for you because you always underestimated me, I was the one who was always doing something wrong and being the worst in some of your other stupid stuff. You said to me, that day when you told us that announcement and the surprise, you whispered on my ear, that I was your least favorite sister and sibling and you told me I was the worst singer in the group. Shame on you, I'm ashamed to call you my sister!" Amy revealed her feelings to Christina.

"Stop it, stop it, you two!" I was getting angry as hell.

"Now make up, for God's sake," I said begging them, they both shook their heads stubbornly.

"Never, you can forget about this Kath!"Amy refused and left the room.

Lisa's POV

I went straight to my room, because I just couldn't handle this fighting, it was scary. I sat on my bed, with crossed legs and suddenly remembered the day I left, it was pain, if I can say it that way.

Flashback:
April 2016

"Okay guys, sit anywhere you want, I must tell you something really important," I said to Amy, Lauren and Dani, Amy and Lauren sat on the bed and Dani sat on the floor in our bedroom. It has been a month since Katherine left, so I don't know how they'll accept this...

"I have some big news to tell you," I said excitedly to them, but a bit worried how will they react.

"Tell us already Lisa!"  Lauren said impatiently.