Here We Go Again

Nobody's POV

All the girls in the Cimorelli family will have kids in the future, some of them already have them. One of them is already pregnant and that surprised and shocked the Cimorelli clan at the same time. Well, this story begins a day before Christmas Day. A day before Christmas Day, Dani and Lauren got into a fight at the Christmas Eve dinner. On the same day one of the girls felt an urge to go to the doctor. She felt sickness early in the morning, so she got out of her bed and ran to the bathroom.

After vomiting she decided to go to the doctor, she felt sick a lot lately, she probably has flu. But after that she thought that it's better to go to the doctor. She got dressed and ready, grabbed the car keys and got into the car. She started the engine and drove to the doctor, the streets of Los Angeles were almost empty, because it was eight in the morning. As she drove in front of the hospital, she got out of the car and into the hospital. After minutes of waiting, it was finally her turn.

"Good morning," she said as she came into the doctor's office.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" the doctor said with a warm smile on his face.

"Well...I'm feeling really sick lately and I guess I have flu, but I'm not entirely sure," the girl said unconvincingly.

"Is just a sickness you say?" the doctor asked his patient, she nodded in agreement.

"Okay, so now we will go through a medical check-up, to see if you are healthy," the nice doctor said. After checking everything related to the check-up, the doctor gave up.

"Well miss Cimorelli, I really wouldn't know what could be wrong with you," the doctor said desperately. After a second of silence, the doctor got for some reason excited.

"I got it!" he said a little bit louder in excitement, the girl quietly laughed of her doctor's reaction.

"There could be a possibility of pregnancy," the doctor said and smiled.

"Pregnancy?" The Cimorelli girl asked with shock in her voice, the old and experienced doctor nodded in agreement.

"Wait, that isn't possible...well, I guess it is..." she said and fixed her hair with a smile on her face.

"But I recommend to you that you buy a pregnancy test first, so it'll be for sure," he said, the girl nodded, thanked the doctor and said goodbye and left the doctor's office. She went to the pharmacy and bought the pregnancy test, got into her car and drove home.

"Hey, where were you?" Her oldest brother Mike asked her, as she opened the front door.

"Um...I was at the pharmacy," the girl said unconvincingly, as she felt the nerves kick in.

"Why?" Her older brother Mike still examinated her, she felt more nervous by a second.

"I got a headache and my head hurts," she ended her sentence quickly.

"Oh," is all her brother said and left to the kitchen to prepare himself some scrambled eggs. The girl sighed in relief and walked upstairs to do the pregnancy test. She locked herself into the bathroom and done the test. After that she waited to see if the test is positive or negative. She closed her eyes in expectation. If the test is positive she will surely be happy for having a child, but if it'll be negative she will somehow be a little bit sad, but in some case relieved, because the child wasn't planned. She looked at the pregnancy test...it was positive.

She smiled to herself. A child, she is having a beautiful child. She couldn't be happier, but how to tell this to her family, since Lauren told, the entire family acted strange. She will have to do it somehow, it wouldn't be a big deal, two Cimorelli girls pregnant at the same time...Not a big deal? You think? And who is this pregnant sister, beside Lauren?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter folks :) Cliffhanger much :D Did you liked the chapter? Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? Who do you think is pregnant? It can be any of the girls again, well not all of them, Lauren is already pregnant. It can only be five other sisters this time :) All the girls act weird for sure and one of them knows her secret, but keeps it to herself. Or not? But which one? I will update when I get more than 30 votes. Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it, I love the long comments though, it makes me more interested in your opinion. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))