In San Diego (Katherine)

Katherine's POV

Meanwhile in San Diego.

Oh my God, Christmas Day is just in a week, I can't wait! Although I'm very tired, I can't wait till I get home in L.A. Mike, Christina, me, Lisa, Amy, Alex and Lauren, moved out from our family house. Every holiday we come home visiting and we stay for a few days. This holidays are Christmas Eve, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, 4th of July or Easter. So now it's my turn, I'm going home for the Christmas Eve, I'm so freaking excited and happy. Every sibling that doesn't live at home anymore goes home in L.A., for every holiday, we switch and now it's my turn. Christina had the Thanksgiving and now I have the Christmas time.

"Hey, sweetie are you still thinking about opening a cake shop?" Andy asked me.

"Um, I'm not sure anymore, the schedule and the teaching at college and writing, it takes so much time honey," I said. Oh, I wish I could have a cake shop, I always loved culinary and cooking and making deserts. But I'm too busy with being a professor. Suddenly I heard the phone rang...

"Andy, can you get it?" I said to my dear boyfriend.

"Yeah, sure, no problem," he replied.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Oh, hello Lynne, how are you?" he said. Great, it's my mom calling.

"I'm great and Kath is doing fine too," he replied.

"You want Kath? Yeah, sure I'll give her on the phone," Andy said.

"Kath, come here, your mom is on the phone," he shouted from the living room.

"I'm coming, wait a bit," I said, I was nervous, because of my mom. Just don't ask me why...

Few seconds have passed and I ran to the phone, happily answering it.

"Hey mom! How are you?" I asked her, I was so excited and I can finally forget about work just for a little bit.

"Hey honey, well I'm good. I have some news for you," she said.

"Yeah, what is it about?" I asked suspiciously, I knew she was preparing something.

"Well, all of your siblings are coming home for Christmas time, all the family will be together again," Oh my God, she sounded so excited.

"Really? Isn't it my turn this time?"

"Yeah, it is. But now I want all the family to get together," she replied excitedly.

"Um, okay, so when do we arrive?"

"Well, you MUST come on Sunday, that's in three days," she said bossily. You "MUST come".

"Okay, it's settled. But what about the space, will it even be enough space in the house?"

"Honey, we built three new rooms in the last few months," mom told me still very excited.

"Oh, that's cool," I didn't even knew about it.

"But that's like in three days," I quickly started complaining.

"I don't care honey, you and all of your siblings will come home," she said that so nicely but so selfishly.

"Um, alright, me and Andrew will come, as soon as possible on Sunday," I replied quickly.

"Okay, so have a good time and I will see you on Sunday, sweetheart," mom said.

"Okay mum, have a good time, bye I love you," I said. I haven't talked to my mum for a couple of months, and again, because I'm so busy.

"I love you too Kath, bye." She said and hang up the phone.

"So?" Andy asked me.

"We are going to L.A," I screamed hugging him.

"Aw, that's awesome, I haven't seen your family in a while," he said it really cute.

"But you know what's the catch?" I asked him.

"What?" he asked confused.

"All of my siblings will be there," I said smiling to him.

"Whoa, that's like more than twenty people in the house," he said surprised.

"Well, they built three more rooms, so it'll be kinda easier," I said.

"That's great then, I can't wait," he said and kissed me on my right cheek.

"Hey Kath, I'll cook the dinner, so what are we gonna have?" he asked me, he's so respectful.

"I so wanna eat cupcakes right now," I said getting comfy on the couch.

"Okay, I'm getting on it," he replied and made a really cute smile. He's so dreamy and have I mentioned I'm engaged to him? He's tall and has brown hair and brown eyes and has facial hair in a style of stubble. He likes poetry and loves music, just a man for me. And for the bonus, he's a really romantic person. I found my perfect man.

But anyways...Okay, I'm happy to see my family and my siblings and all. But I'm scared of fighting between us. That all the bad things would happen again. I mean fights and all of that. Fights between all of six sisters and "duos". Between Christina and Amy, me and Lisa and Lauren and Dani. As I said, bad things happened...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think it's a long chapter but I did my best. Comment and vote for the story if you liked it. And you can give me ideas also. :))))))))))