Say You Won't Let Go

Lauren's POV

"You're feeling better right?" Brian questioned me curiously, I nodded softly, I don't want to make him worry too much.

"I'm okay...don't worry honey, in the evening I just want to relax and enjoy our family dinner," I laid back in the passengers seat and sighed.

"You sure you're fine?" he questioned again, I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "I'm great, stop being so whipped!"

"I'm not whipped..." he quietly mumbled and stared at the road while driving. I playfully rolled with my eyes, "Sure, you ain't."

"Maybe a little," he quietly said grinning.

"Just a little," I replied sarcastically. We just glanced at each other and laughed out loud. That's why he's my soulmate.

"When are we getting married?" he asked that question out of no where.

"I-I...excuse me?" I stuttered and blurted out, Brian gave me a sly grin and winked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I excitedly shouted, he stayed quiet, but eventually replied, "You will find out soon."

Dani's POV

"Stop tickling me!" Ky laughed out loud as I kept tickling her, she was squirming and kept on laughing hysterically.

"Beg for it," I chuckled and continued tickling her. "Nooooo, please!" she cried out of laughter.

"Please Dani, stooop!" she almost peed her pants.

"Not gonna happen!" I said decisively and gave her a sly smile, she stared at me for a moment.

"Of course you will," she sweetly said and smiled softly, I kept staring at her eyes.

"See? I told you so!" Kylie proved me wrong and laughed.

"Your eyes mesmerized me too much," I shyly looked down and back into her beautiful emerald eyes. "You are so beautiful," she quietly whispered and our eyes met, I kept staring at her lips, her eyes...oh God, her eyes. I kissed her softly and tenderly, our lips moving in sync with each other, my hand brushed over her soft cheek.

I ended the kiss with a soft sigh, "I'm in love with you."

"With me?" she questioned confused. "I've been in love with you for years, I love you dangerously, more than the air that I breath," we were staring at each other, I adored her...the way she touched her thick black hair whenever she was nervous or shy or insecure.

"It'll maybe sound like a cliché, but I'm also in love with you," she gave me a toothy smile, with a blush evident on her cheeks. In that moment I decided to do something I was always terrified of doing, just for the sake of my lover, my Kylie.

At the family dinner

"Is this fine?" she asked me as she was getting ready for the dinner, I glanced at her, black skinny jeans and a white white sweater, with a black scarf. She was absolutely stunning...Our entire lives we dream about perfection, searching for it and so desperately trying to experience it, but it just takes a little to realize that sometimes perfection was always right in front of us.

"What's that goofy smile on your face, Danielle?" Kylie jumped on my bed and gave me an eskimo kiss.

"Just thinking..." as I said that she raised her eyebrow.

"About what or specifically who?" she stared at me with a hint of anticipation, waiting for my, as she says, wisdom words.

"About marrying you someday," as I said the words, her eyes lightened up, I never saw her smiling so hard and so beautifully.