Just A Little Bit Harder

Lauren's POV

"Oh God, is she okay?" I've heard the yells, but kept my eyes still closed, I couldn't open them at all.

"What about the baby?" A male voice yelled holding back the tears, in that moment I realized that was Brian. I couldn't even stand the thought of losing something so precious to us, something that was a part of both of us.

"Grab the keys and go start the engine, we're gonna prepare her!" another female voice yelled, which I assumed was Christina.

I kept my eyes closed, because my head hurted so badly and I could feel the dizziness surrounding me. I couldn't keep my eyes opened at all, but I just felt a pair of hands grabbing me.

Brian's POV

"C'mon let's go, for God's sake can you move any slower?" I yelled angrily, Christian and Jake flinched at my sudden outburst, but we carried her into the car quickly as possible.

"Honey, Laur...please try to stay conscious," I begged her, but she kept her eyes closed. Christian started driving towards the hospital, but I just felt like the time was moving more slowly than ever.

"How long till the freaking hospital?" I yelled in rage, Christina in the passenger's seat turned back to me, "Brian, calm down, she'll be fine, okay?"

"My girlfriend isn't okay, and I don't know about the child, but if I lose both of them, I don't know what I'm going to do," I desperately said as I stroked Lauren's cheek.

"Have some faith in her, will ya?" Christian yelled while driving.

"Just drive and be quiet, Chris," Christina calmly said.

I kept quiet and stared at the love of my life, praying that she would be okay. She's going to be the mother of my child and my future wife. I don't want to lose any of this, I don't want to lose something that hasn't even begin yet.

Flashback

I stared at her from a far. The way she swept her hair on her left side and then smiled and gave one of her gorgeous grins. She was absolutely gorgeous even when she payed attention to someone, listened to their words and ramblings. The sound of her laugh was the most beautiful melody I've ever heard. She joked with her two friends and talked about some random stuff, I guess I didn't even realized I stared at her until someone punched me right into my skinny arm.

"Wake up, you dweeb, she's right over there!" Darren, one of my college friends said.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a side glare, "I know, I've been staring at her like some kind of a creep!"

"A creep? Is that a mild term for a stalker?" he laughed so loudly, everyone around us began staring at us, even her and her friends. They stared at us for a moment and then they burst out laughing, my face flushed and I just looked down at the ground.

"I've heard she's very nice, you know," Darren tried to encourage me.

" I don't even know her name," I quietly replied, I honestly felt pathetic, a guy like me trying to get a girl like that.

"Her name is Lauren," my best mate quietly whispered and gave me a grin.

I glanced at him confused, "How do you know?"

"Did you hook up with her supposedly?" I now glared at him, jealousy starting to overwhelm me.

"Not with her, but with one of her friends," he proudly confessed.

"A gentleman you are..." I rolled my eyes, "True that," he confirmed as he let me stare at her again.

"Cimorelli," he said again. I once again glanced at him confused, "Cimorelli?"