Driving, Flying and Waiting

Katherine's POV

It's finally the day I'm going back home. Me and Andrew packed up our suitcases, it was a lot of work though. We'll need a lot of clothes, because we aren't spending only the Christmas Day there, but the New Year's day too. We sat in the car and drove to Los Angeles, let's just say that we drove to Malibu. We will drive for almost three hours, so It's a long road ahead of us. I'm so feaking happy because I'm going home, but a bit concerned at the same time.

"Honey, what's on your mind?" Andrew asked me, while we were driving to Malibu.

"My family," I replied to him.

"Hey, everything is gonna be alright. Trust me," he said to me. I really couldn't love him even more as I do.

Christina's POV

"Kids, get into the car," I said impatiently, while Julie and Jack were fighting.

"Do as your mom says," Nick tried to be the good cop.

We all got into the car, it was early in the morning, it was eight. I was still a bit sleepy. We are going to drive for six hours, the sound of that is so exhausting, I'm not used to it anymore. When I was younger we drove home from Los Angeles to Sacramento for the holidays and visit our relatives. I miss that so much.

"Are you okay, you two?" I asked Julie and Jack, who were sitting in the back of the car.

"Yeah." They both said at the same time.

"And Jack be a good boy when we come to L.A and Julie you too," I said warning them.

"Yeah, mom," They both said a bit annoyed. Now I can finally fall asleep for a bit.

Lisa's POV

I went to the airport in New York, in five hours I'm going to see all of my family, I can't wait! My flight is now! I quickly went on the plane. I was disguised, so paparazzi couldn't recognize me, I was so nervous. What if they recognize me anyway? Then I'm done. I bought a ticket for first class and found my spot on the plane and sat down. I'm so happy that I'm going home, I can't describe how I feel.

"Would you like something to drink, miss?" The nice air stewardess asked me.

"No thanks, I'm good," I replied nicely.

Oh gosh, I'm gonna be home in only five hours. I'm so excited! And all of my siblings will be there, all of them. I'm a bit nervous and at the same time a bit mad. Why? Because I'm gonna see the people I had serious fights with. And I really had a bad fight with one of them. And that's Katherine. God, please help me.

And by the way, it is amazing how a flight can surge your feelings. It's so beautiful up here, up upon the clouds. I fly a lot, but this flight is so special to me, because I'm going home. So happy, but so confused at the same time.

Amy's POV

We all sat on a plane that goes from Dallas to Los Angeles. I'm nervous because I'm going home and so happy. Three hours till L.A., I would never leave Dallas, I fell in love with Dallas when we came here in January 2013, when we had a trip. It's the day I'll always remember. It's my favorite trip of all of them.

"Don't be nervous honey," Jake said to me as he put his hand on my knee.

"I'm just happy,"

"Bella really seems to be happy," he add as he laughed at Bella's excitement.

"Of course she is, it's just her second flight. Remember?" I said giggling to Jake.

"Sure I remember,"

I'm really happy today, the day started off good. We went to the airport, paparazzi were there and they photographed us and that crap. And I signed some autographs, which I really like to do.

"Mommy are you happy because you are going home?" Bella asked me in her little voice.

"Sure I am, pumpkin," I said to her and kissed her on the cheek. But Bella, if you only knew how scared I really am, you wouldn't think anymore that you have a brave mommy.

Lauren's POV

"Brian, drive faster," I said to my boyfriend, he looked at me. I knew what was he thinking, we are just one hour away.

"I won't drive faster girl, calm down, why are you so nervous?" he said to me, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm nervous because of my siblings," I told him awkwardly.

"Why?"

"Cause we fought a lot in the past and I'm scared that it'll happen again,"

"Don't worry, everything will be okay." he said to me with a encouraging smile on his face.

How can I not be worry? Dani, Dani, Dani, she's all that I have on my mind right now. God, forgive me for that day. And please let her forget about it. Sometimes I feel like she still is the other half of me, but she used to be the other half of me, but that was years ago.

Dani's POV

Just waiting, it's all I can do right now. Wait. Why must they even come home? I don't want them to come home. I haven't seen them all together in years, I don't need them anymore. Sorry mom.

"Are you excited to see your sisters?" Mom asked me nicely.

"Not really," I told her the truth.

"Hey, welcome them nicely," mom said glaring at me.

"It was you who wanted them to come, not me." I felt like a rebel.

"I'm going to my room," I said to her and rushed upstairs.

"Danielle Nicole Cimorelli, stop right there, be good  to your sisters, okay?" Mom said to me.

"Yeah, whatever," I replied and went to my room. I lied on the bed and fell asleep in tears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment or vote for the chapter if you liked it. Tell me what you liked and what not. Have fun and enjoy guys :)))))) There's a photo of Bella up...